Chapter 11- After the gathering

3rd POV:
Its been past midnight the time when the reunion ended. Everyone is satisfied with the results and is more happy to reconnect with their old classmates. As everyone begin to head home,some of them is so drunk that they need someone to help them to go home,while some are very tired and more happy to go to their homes. But the gang is still there until everyone is almost gone with a few lingering there.

"Everyone knows that we have our very own gathering in a hotel that the owner I know. Remember you have 2 weeks to be ready in everything that you need to finish and bring your own things. If one of you back out then be ready for me and Erza to hunt all of you." Mira just smiled like she didn't threatened everyone, the others who have experience their combined anger just shivered in fear when they remember that Erza and Mira is pregnant and they are more terrified that usual. Everyone should remember pregnant women are very scary than their usual self.

"Oh! Before I forget Juvia! Give us your new number! So you can't disappear from us ever again!" Mira smiled her usual smile but you can see the hidden malicious intent in it. After that Juvia gave everyone her new contact number because she doesn't want Mira to trail after her at all!

"Goodbye everyone! See you all in 2 weeks!" Mira bid her goodbye's to everyone as everyone slowly parted their ways. "Let's go? Juvia-chan?" Lyon asked his girlfriend who is a little wobbly on her feet since she drank a little of alcohol. "E-eh? A-ahh! Right! We should probably go home." Juvia exclaimed still out of it,Lyon's thoughts took a wrong turn when he saw Juvia with a sleepy look on her face combined with her sleepy smile. He's first thought is....

"She's super cute!" He squeals inside in his mind like a high school girl who saw her crush on the streets. "Juvia-chan are you tired?" He asked flustered knowing that he is definitely blushing. "Eh? No! I'm not that tired Lyon." Juvia reassured but you can see that she is trying to hide her tiredness. Lyon just do his actions for him. He slowly walk towards her then he suddenly carried her bridal style. "L-lyon?!" Juvia exclaimed in surprise when she was carried by her boyfriend.

"You can now fall asleep Juvia-chan. I will bring you back home." Lyon reassure his girlfriend "B-but..." Juvia tried to argue but she was quickly cut off by Lyon. "Go to sleep Juvia. I will handle the rest." Knowing when Lyon isn't using -chan in her name it means that he is completely serious.

"Okay then Lyon...." Juvia didn't try to argue with him and just rest her head to his chest and quickly fell asleep. He quickly walks towards to his car to go home.

"Gray? Are you alright?" Lisanna ask Gray when she saw Gray still standing still in the spot then she quickly spotted Lyon carrying Juvia bridal style. "A-ah yes... Why do you ask that?" Gray asked pretending that he didn't lose composure because he just saw that scene with Lyon and Juvia.

"You know Gray you realized it now because maybe in the end you would regret this." Lisanna final advice for Gray that night that left for him wandering why it is true......