Chapter 10- Gray's letter

3rd POV:
"Hey Natsu! Stop dragging me!" You can see Lucy is quite tired being dragged around "I'm sorry Lucy! Are you alright?" Natsu ask guiltily to his fiance "Yes I'm alright Natsu. But what happened to you?" Lucy asked confused on her fiancé actions before Natsu can answer Levy and Gajeel have arrived.

Lucy POV:

"Lu-chan! What are the two of you doing here?" Levy ask after she finished hugging me "I don't know about him. He just dragged me here after he mentioned her to Gray." I told them because I know her name is forbidden to mentioned because all of us in the gang has a deep dislike and hatred for her.

"Oh? That bitch again huh?" Gajeel wondered out loud,you can hear in his voice his deep hatred for that girl.
Not that I blame him, Erza barely can even stand in the same room with her. "Seriously I don't even know what the hell happened to Gray! I mean choosing a girl like her!" Levy-chan said frustrated about him "Well we shouldn't be depressed about that! Let's us go see Juvia! Its been a while talking to her!" I said happily then grab Levy-chan's hands knowing Gajeel and Natsu will follow us. I know they too miss Juvia. I don't want the night to be sad because of that girl.

Gray POV:
Since I don't have anything to do.... I should probably read this letter. I'm not excited about this though.....

To:Future Gray
From:Past Gray

Hey....

Shit! I don't know what to write in this stupid letter! If you remember it well future self then you should know that I was forced to write this by Erza. Because she wants memories to remember in the future. So.... I hope that in the future Juvia finally got over me! And to have a girlfriend that isn't like Juvia and to have a happy family with her. That's all I want in the future.... I don't know about Juvia but I think she will give up on me on the future if not.... Then if not I don't know what would I call her.....

And that's the end of the letter.... Huh? I didn't know why but I feel a pressure in my chest.... Its feels like my heart was rip out and was stabbed 1,000x over and over again... Why do I feel this? Especially on the part where Juvia's name is mentioned..... I felt a slight burn on my eyes but I blink them away.... Shit! Why do I feel like this? I need to get myself together!

Since Crystaltine is pressuring me to update.... I updated again! Since I have a free day... And I couldn't decided to what to type first so.... I was typing 4 different stories because why not? So yeah this is the update that all of you are waiting for! Enjoy! Please vote,comment and share!