Chapter 7-Lyon's letter

Lucy POV:

"I'm so excited to see what I wrote in my letter 10 years ago!" I said while barely hiding my excitement in my voice

"Luche! Did you remember what you have written in the time capsule???" My fiance for 2 years has asked me that question while holding my waist. I think for a while if I remember what I wrote ten years ago.

"Sorry Natsu but I don't even remember what I wrote back then." I apologize to him

"Hahaha! Don't worry Lucy! I even forgot what I even wrote." He laughed while pulling me closer to his body. I blush at this but I didn't reject his touch,then I notice we were already at the place.

"Nice timing guys! In there is where all you're letters you wrote." The girl said while pointing a table where all the letters are in there

"Lucy! Let's go!" Natsu said while dragging me there

(AN: Sorry guys but the letters that I'm going to write is the letters of Juvia,Grey and Lyon.)

Lyon POV:
"Juvia-chan!!!! Are you going to read your letter?" I ask my girlfriend who is holding her letter, if do you think even if we are a couple for a few months I got used to it.

"Maybe later Lyon-kun. But what about you? Are you going to read the letter?" Ask my beloved Juvia-chan! She is so sweet and caring! I'm so lucky to be her boyfriend! Ahem! Go back Lyon! Your girlfriend ask you a question.

"A-ah yes! I'm going to read it right now and I will be over there if you need me Juvia-chan." I said then quickly walk over the table and seat down at the chair,after I seat comfortably I open my later and read the contents.

This is what the letter said

To: Future Lyon
From: The Past Lyon

Hello Future Lyon! It is I the Past Lyon! Are you still handsome as me? Hahaha what am I saying?! I know you're still handsome and I'm certainly sure that you have finally stolen Juvia-chan's heart! If that happens don't ever let her go because if we do maybe Grey that bastard will steal Juvia-chan from us again! So I will you goodluck from now on.

(( credits @Crystaltine for 1st part ))                           
And that's the end of the letter. I didn't think I was physic when I was in high school. But my past self is right! I shouldn't let my guard down even Juvia-chan is my girlfriend because maybe Grey will stole her heart again from me!