His foot made a two step forward without her realizing, "Im not sure.." putting his hand inside his pocket then smirked. Tzuyu looked at him, "Just tell me!" making a tsking sound, "You keep blabbing.. get to the point.."

"Date me.."

She stopped and look at him again then laugh, "I'll give you a clap for that... How about a no?" putting down the necklace and hold the door knob but she stopped him. His hand was grabbed her left arm stopping her from leaving. He gave her a look while holding the necklace, "I'm serious.."

"Im serious too.." Then to the necklace, "And if you think necklace will get my attention.. No.. it doesn't..." she look at the necklace again then to him, "It doesn't.."

He looked at her eyes. Tzuyu cleared her throat and look away avoiding the eye contact with him. There's a moment of silent in the room just a sound of computer machine and a little bit sound of musical instrument. His hand turn her head to face him then smirked, "Why are you suddenly silent? Talk.."

She moved away from him, sliding herself to the side and take a deep breath, "What?"

He move forward to her and look to the door then to her, "Aren't you leaving?"

"Ahh.. Right.. I am.." She start to walk back to the door again, but he pulled her and take a deep breath as their face come close again. He tucked her hair behind her ear then caress her cheek giving her a sensations through her body.

"A-ahh... Im really leaving.." Moving her hand away but he hold her tightly.

"Stay here.."

She smirked, "Yah.. No matter how you force me I won't date.. plus you got your little minji already so stop whoring around people.. Specially me.. My image is already ruined.."

"Minji and I are not dating.."

She laughed, "You can't fool me.."

"Its just an act..."

"So? What do you want me to do with it? I can't date people.. I have no time for it.." Shaking her head then rolled her eyes, "If you're thinking about what happened in Gapyeong... forget about it.."

He took a deep breath and look down, "Im serious.... I want to.." looking at her hand then hold it, "Date you.."

She stare at his hand then moved her hand away, "I'll think about it.." stepping out of his office then touched her heart as soon as she closed the door. The girl looked at her then creased her forehead, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah.. I am.. Don't mind me.." She rushed to the elevator then pressed on the button. Looking at the ceiling and release a big relief. She stepped out as soon as the floor open the enter again with her eyes widen pressing the close button fast.

Running back to his office and shut the door. Jungkook looked at her and creased his forehead, "Why did you comeback?"

"Why's there reporters outside?" Her heart was beating fast. He looked to the window and creased his forehead, "There is?" Then typed to his computer, "They'll leave soon.."

"So what do you want? Get me stuck here? Yah! I have to go to hospital!"

"Risk it or safe it.." He shrugged, "I'm not telling you to risk going outside or stay here... You make your choice.." He laughed, "But you're stuck with me for now.... Again.."

She brushed her hair with her fingers then take a deep breath looking to the side and groaned. His telephone rang, "Hello.." then stand up looking at Tzuyu, "Okay I got it.."

"Why? What is it?"

"Come here.." He called making her walk towards him. Then pull her dragging her under his desk, "Stay there.."

"AISHH WHY?!!" sitting on the floor.

"Just listen!" he rolled his eyes then sit on his swivel chair in front of her, "Minji is here.."

"That bitch made it worse!" Clenching her fist, "And you here want me to Date you? Can't you see what's happening now?"

He covered her mouth and look to the files pretending to be reading it. The door opened slowly and the employee peeked first, "Minji is here sir.." she's looking around getting suspicious.

Minji walked inside holding her luxurious bag then take out her shade, "Hi.. Its nice to see you again.."

"Nice to see my--" She was about to say but He covered her mouth again and look at Minji.

"Yeah.. I guess.. What got you here?"

Her eyes lurked around the room then smile, "About the party..."

"What to do?" He sighed, "I don't want to go.."

She smiled, "You have to.. You can't stood me up there or it'll be big controvercy.."

"Im not a celebrity to be a big issue... You're the one who'll be a big topic.. But not me.." Shaking his head, "Its been few weeks.. You need to tell those media of yours we are done.."

She smirked, "Yah... I didn't want this to happen okay?"

"Pshh.. fake.." Tzuyu mumbled. Jungkook touched her hair and play with it while talking to Minji. Her face creased and slapped his hand, "Get your hands off of me.."

"Helping you once was enough... You're over using someone who's not yours.."

"Jungkook.. There's reporters outside.."

"So? Is it my problem? Should I go there and tell them were done?" He smiled then touched Tzuyu's hair again. She slapped his hand really hard.

Minji gave him a look, "Im not gonna beg.." she smiled, "But I won't expect you to come there too.." turning around and leave the office. Tzuyu pushed him backward and step out gasping for air, "Its hot.."

He laughed, "She might comeback.."

She looked at him and gave a dirty look, "What's with the touching hair?! You keep grabbing my hair.." pointing to her head.

Jungkook shrugged and look at the window, "What to do? They're not leaving?"

"What to do? Here's what you gotta do.. YOU GOTTA MAKE THEM LEAVE!! I still have to go back to hospital.." Walking to the couch and sit then look at the time.

Jungkook sat back on his swivel chair looking at her with a grin on his face.