Off The Reservation

Start from the beginning

"What? Did I get mascara on my eyebrow again?" She sighs.

He chuckles.

"No, I just like looking at you. Because you're beautiful." He sighs, pushing some o her hair behind her ear.

She smiles back, reaching up and placing her hand on his cheek. Prince leans into her touch.

"Ready to tell me where we're going?" She asks softly.

Prince smiles with his eyes closed, enjoying the feel of her hand on his cheek while he shakes his head.

"Nope." He says.

She uses that same hand to gently slap his face, but not too hard. Prince flinches and looks at her wide eyed.

"Don't play with me Nelson, you know I hate surprises." She says, pointing her perfectly manicured finger in his face.

Prince squints his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm starting to get that. But you'll love this..." He says, taking her hand.

He leads her downstairs and outside, while waiting for their ride Allison notices Prince leaning towards her.

She shoves him away from her while laughing.

"Perv!" She yells.

Prince laughs, gripping her by the waist and pulling her into him.

"Hey! I'm not the one showing cleavage!" Prince scoffs.

Allison raises an eyebrow.

"Oh? I'll go change." She goes to turn around.

He pulls her back into him.

"I didn't say I didn't like it..." He says.

She smirks as she wraps her arm around him, her expression changes when she sees a bus pull up.

"I swear if this is a party bus..." She mumbles.

"Relax, it's not." Prince says.

The couple get on, Allison sees The New Power Generation as she sits down.

"Oh, oh...I am not performing either." Allison glares at Prince.

Prince rolls his eyes.

"This isn't a tour bus either." He says.

Tony smirks as he looks at the two.

"Aw, trouble in paradise?" Tony asks.

Allison now averts her glare to Tony.

"Don't you start, Tony. Don't make me do something about that pretty hair of yours." Allison says.

Tony furrows his brows.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"Oh you didn't know? I mixed Nair in one of your bottles of shampoo but you buy in bulk so I can't remember which one it was...I was going to go find the one I mixed and throw it out but since you wanna be like this...I might leave it in there." She shrugs her shoulders.