Chapter 16-A Pleasure

Valerie was more than eager to know who was Thor and Loki.And in general,she wanted to know more,she wanted to remember more.After that memory she pushed herself to remember something more.

She knew it wouldn't work although she did hope it would.She spent the rest of the night like that,until it was five and a half.With a sigh she got up and had a cold shower.

She tied her hair in a bun and wore some black clothes and grey shoes.
She went down in the kitchen,afraid not to make any noise and wake someone up.

She made breakfast for everybody and ate hers.Checking the clock wich read 6:30.

With a small sigh she decided to exercise and train for a bit.Peter would come on the evening and she had an appointment with her doctor at ten,so she has plenty of time.

She trained for three hours,took a shower again,and got ready for her appointment.

Meanwhile,Natalia tossed and turned in her bed.For some strange reason she felt oddly safe and secure.
She met the Ai FRIDAY and took a liking to the assistant.

She was...Nice.

"FRIDAY?"The Red Room's assassin groaned. The AI answered almost immediately.
"Yes,Miss?"
The green eyed female debased whether to answer or not and in the end she turned around and pulled the sheets over her head

"What's your with me?!Talking to a robot" she scoffed and hoped sleep would take her.

Spoiler Alert:It did,in the end.

Valerie sighed as she started at her prescription frowning.The doctor didn't even tell her what the pills he prescribed were for.

She made her way towards the kitchen and placed the paper on the fridge with a magnet to keep it in place.

The female pured some water in an empty glass and drank the whole of it,refilling it again.

She made an effort to remember Thor and in the end,it payed off.Somewhat.
She was able to recall his clothing.
An armour,it looked as if he was from middle ages.

Before she had more time to process,Peter entered the room with a small smile

"Hey."Spider man said in a cheerful tune,as she placed his back bag on a chair.

"Ready?"Valerie asked smirking,as she placed the empty glass on the counter

"Always"Peter mirrored her smirk and they both made their ways in the training room.

It must have been somewhere around six and seven o clock when Natalia woke up.

She groaned,as she stared out of her window in utter shock.
There was barely light making its way inside the room.
The female turned to look at the clock and groaned.

She threw the covers off of herself and made her way on the halls.
Valerie was nice enough to give her a tour of the tour so she wouldn't get lost.

The dark haired female made her way towards the kitchen,when she heard a groan and a loud thud.
Now,she was almost completely certain the groan belonged to her former enemy.Or,sparring buddy?

She shook her head and cautiously made her way towards the source of the sound.Natalia ended up in front of a big room.

A big training room

She made an effort to get a better look,nonetheless,she couldn't see what was happening

All of a sudden,she saw Valerie stumbling backwards,falling and being pinned down by a brown haired man.

They must be training,it made sense.

She stood upright and opened the doors,but no one of the fighters seemed to notice.

Natalia looked carefully as Valerie was able to get the male off of her in three simple and quick steps.
When she did the male attached again,only to be in the attacked one's position.

Valerie smiled as she offered him her hand,wich he gladly took,to get up.

"You're improving rapidly Peter,I'm honestly proud.You had me there."

Peter smiled prudly and nodded as a thank you.
Suddenly,they both noticed the green eyed female that was staring at the male rather cautiously.

Valerie smiled
"Peter,I'd like to introduce you to Natalia.Natalia,this is Peter."

Peter extended his hand and Natalia shook it with a small cautious smile
"It's a pleasure."

Peter's smile widen
"Likewise"

Valerie looked away from the clock that was placed on the wall in a shock
"Wow,Peter we've been training for four hours"

Peter blinked in shock
"It honestly didn't feel that long"

Valerie nodded in agreement.
Her eyes widen as she remembered her pills
"Oh shoot!Guys,I have to go!The pharmacy is closing in twenty"

She rushed out and left behind her two perplexed people.

Pharmacy?

They looked at each other and an akward silence consumed the whole room.

There would be occasional glances from both sides,until out of pure nerves,Natalia admitted quietly
"I've actually never seen a male before except mister Stark"

Peter looked at her with wide eyes,and a face full of shock.

"How?"He questioned still in pure shock,he didn't realise that the question made the girl feel more uncomfortable.

"I grew up in the red room.A place where only females are welcomed to train in multiple activities,such as ballet,piano,as well as combat."

Peter nodded slowly.
"All right"He said hesitantly.
"I'm sorry"Peter added quickly

Natalia nodded stiftly
"It's fine"

"So,do you train?" Peter asked after a short pause

Natalia nodded her head yes
"A lot"

Peter nodded smiling

"Maybe you could train with us sometime"Peter offered.
Natalia nodded
"Sure,I would love to train with... You. With you"
Peter nodded and stared at the clock.
He grabbed the towel from his chair and smiled at her

"I have to go home.Have a nice evening"With a squizze on her shoulder Peter left

Natalia was utterly confused and she felt kind of uncomfortable.
She walked towards the living room and patiently waited for someone to show up.

Valerie pulled the hoodie over her head and walked towards the tower with her head down.

A woman with her daughter that noticed her,pulled her towards herself,away from the girl.

She sighed as she entered the tower