Mina replied smiling, "Dad told me why he fell for you and that he's falling for you every day."

"Well, I'm falling for him every day too." Mia looked into Mina's honey brown eyes and smiled

Mina asked, "Mom, why did you fall for Dad?"

"Mina, your dad was unlike any person I've ever laid eyes on. He made me into a better person and helped me see things differently." Mia said honestly. "Thomas changed my life."

Mina smiled at her parents and yawned, "Aw, my parents are cute."

"No, you're cuter." Thomas said to her and kissed her cheeks. "Just like your mother."

Mia grinned and kissed Mina's forehead, "And you need sleep, just like your father."

"Mom?" Mina asked and Mia hummed in response

She asked, "Is WCKD gonna come back? Are they ever gonna come back?"

"WCKD is gone, Mina, okay? We're safe now and we'll always be." Mia assured tucking Mina's dark hair behind her ear

"Your mother's right, Mina. We're not gonna let anybody hurt you." Thomas added. "Or your brother."

"I'm always right, hon." Mia said and laughed

"Haha very funny." Thomas said sarcastically and got up from the bed. Mia tucked Mina in and got up from the bed.

Thomas had his hand out and Mia smiled holding onto it, walking out of the room. They walked into the living room and sat down next to each other.

Mia wrapped her arms around his waist and Thomas's arm was around Mia's shoulder. He kissed the temple of her head and asked, "Hey, Hon, how's your day?"

"It was pretty good. I made charm necklaces for Mina and Brendan." Mia said with her head on his shoulder

"Really?" Thomas asked and Mia nodded her head. "It's just a little something for them. Oh, and I put Brendan in his crib before I saw you reading to Mina."

Thomas chuckled and Mia asked, "How's your day? How's gardening with Newt?"

"Great, I mean, I've been keeping an eye on him. Nothing has been happening for a while, so I guess we'll be alright." Thomas told her

"I can't believe Newt and Sonya are siblings." Mia pointed out

Thomas added nodding in agreement, "I still can't believe you and Minho are siblings."

Mia chuckled and pecked his lips, "You're such a shank."

Thomas grinned and kissed her again, "Only for you."

Mia playfully rolled her eyes and Thomas glanced into her chocolate eyes, "Mia?"

Mia asked with eyebrows raised, "Tom?"

Thomas replied, "You know, there was a time that I underestimated you. With everything we've faced together, I thought you couldn't handle it. Then you had your crazy ideas and that you wouldn't leave my side. No matter how dangerous things get, you make it so easy."

Mia grinned and Thomas continued, "And no matter what, we managed to stand side-by-side. I've seen you turn stronger and stronger every second of every day. It made me love you more."

"Thanks, hon. I love you too." Mia leaned in and attached her lips to his.

Thomas softly moaned holding onto her waist as she straddled him. She tugged on his hair molding their tongues together. Thomas starts to leave wet kisses on her neck, holding down her waist. Mia sighed with pleasure closing her eyes and moved her neck for more access.