{23} Lost Memory

3rd Person POV

Present Day:

Mia's Outfit:

A couple of days after the crew finally got to the Safe Haven, Mia gasped and sat up

A couple of days after the crew finally got to the Safe Haven, Mia gasped and sat up. She glanced down at her clothes and her eyebrows furrowed.

"Thomas?" Mia whispered to herself. She grunted in pain holding onto her head. She turned her head and peeked over at the male body and noticed his dark hair.

"Tom?" Mia questioned and removed the blanket off of her body, approaching Thomas. Her eyes welled up and she covered her mouth, knowing that she woke up before Thomas.

She shakes her head and started to breathe heavily. Mia dragged herself out of that room. Mia's tears slowly ran down her cheeks and wept with sorrow

Minho was already on his way to check on his sister. From the distance, Minho spots Mia with her hands on her knees.

"Mia?" Minho questioned with eyebrows furrowed. Minho dashed over to her and then held Mia in his arms

Mia sobbed, with her head nuzzled on his shoulder, "Minho! Minho!"

"It's okay, Mia. I'm here. I'm here." Minho said quickly

Mia cried, "Tom's not awake! How come he's not awake? Why, Minho, why?"

"I don't know. We don't know, Mia." Minho told her. "Thomas was hurt pretty bad."

"He took a bullet for me." Mia notified him. "It should've been me. It should've been me."

"It's okay. You're gonna be okay." Minho told her and placed his hands on her cheeks wiping away her tears

"Thank God, you're okay, Mia. I thought you weren't gonna make it." Minho added. "You scared the shit out of me."

Mia acknowledged, "Your sister is a badass, that's why."

Minho's mouth curved into a smile and chuckled meanwhile Mia's eyes were covered with pure happiness along with her smile

Mia wraps her arms around his waist and hugged him, feeling his warmth. Minho laid his head on the top of Mia's head and started having a vision of them as kids; being the typical and perfect siblings that they are.

Minho hugged back with joy and thankfulness knowing that not all people are lucky to have their family back and alive.

Mia cried softly, "I miss you, Minho. I miss you so much. I love you."

"I love you too." Minho replied then wiped his own tears. "Alright, Mia, let's stop crying. We're being those cheesy lovey-dovey siblings."

"Aw, shut up, you shank." Mia playfully rolled her eyes

Minho pulled back hearing her small giggles and grinned, "That's my sister."

Mia glanced up at her brother and commented, "I still can't believe we're siblings."