They find a room. How convinient.

“Quick, in here!” S exclaims, pointing to a room to their right.  They all run inside, panting heavily.  S turns on the lights and closes the door as they all look around the room.   There are various maps hung up on the wall, with pins marking specific locations.

“What are all of these?” Maddie asks no one in particular, examining all of the points.

“No idea.  But it’s nothing good, I can guarantee that,” Andrew grumbles.  He then abruptly turns towards Keagan. “So, how exactly are you involved in all of this?”

Maddie looks at Keagan, her expression begging Keagan to explain.  Keagan looks at her for a moment, then looks back at Andrew.

“I’ll explain later.  We have more important matters to attend to, like finding a way out of this place.”  Without another word, everyone starts searching around the room for some sort of helpful map.

While everybody else is busy searching the room, Keagan quietly pulls Maddie aside.

“Why didn’t you tell me you’re Andrew’s mother?” Maddie asks her in a sternly-quiet voice.

“It was the only way to keep you safe.  You didn’t tell him, did you?” Keagan whispers harshly.

“No.  No, I didn’t.”

Evan notices that Keagan and Maddie are having a private conversation and leans over to Andrew.

“So... your mother’s a wizard?” Evan asks.

“Yeah.  It’s a long story,” he murmurs, pretending not to care.

“So… Why don’t you have any powers?”

“My parents stripped me of my magic when I was born.”

“That sucks.”

“Yeah.”