[ 3 ]

CHAPTER THREE

" So when they needed us,

we could fight the battles ... "

🕸️

Moving is not easy. Especially if you're moving a whole building full of expensive and dangerous weapons upstate.

Olivia could not believe that Tony sold the Avengers Tower because of a "little feud" that could easily be solved. So many memories left behind. It almost made Olivia cry.

When Olivia asked him why they had to move, the billionaire would always give her the same answer.

"You remember what happened with Oscorp after everyone found out about Osborn's scandal? The young one moved out of the city and the company was lost. I don't want that to happen to Stark Industry. Do you? "

As  Olivia got into the limo with Tony, she waved goodbye to the building that was her home for the last three years and rested her head on the leather seats of the vehicle.

The billionaire studied the girl's expression and could tell that it hurt the girl to leave her old home. He understood how hard it was for Olivia leaving all of her happy memories behind but, he could not do anything about it. What's done cannot be undone. He sold the tower. Basta.

Everyone dreaded the move, however, when everyone saw the new Stark building, all of the cons of the move were overlooked.

Olivia's eyes widened as she took in the scenery in front of her. The place was breathtaking. The building was gargantuan and Oliva could only imagine what she would use all of the space for.

Her room was twice the size of her old one. It was painted white with silver and turquoise accessories. A big chandelier hung in the middle of the room and a full wall lengthed window allowed her to see the blinding lights of  New York City.

She dropped like a bomb on her freshly made bed and felt the jet lag slowly kick in. The travel itself was not far, however, training before the journey had a key part in her exhaustion.

The blonde girl decided to call it an early night. She took a shower and finished her nightly routine before slipping on some comfortable pajamas and drifting off into a peaceful sleep in her new home.

🕸

Loud rustling woke Olivia up the next morning. She looked at the alarm clock next to her bed and slowly got out of the warm duvet. As her feet touched the cold floor, she immediately regretted not staying in her safe haven.

As quietly as humanly possible, Olivia made her way down the large mazes of corridors and down the spiral stairs. A sigh of relief escaped her lips as she finally reached the destination.

The kitchen.

A nearby lamp was turned on indicating that someone was up. Olivia walked further into the arctic room and heard muffled voices. Not wanting to be seen nor heard, she tiptoed to a close by door which happened to be opened ajar, letting out a ray of light from behind it.

The blonde girl moved her hair behind her ear and listened in closely. The voices were muffled enough that an ordinary human could not be able to hear, however, as a result of Olivia's inhuman abilities, she could clearly distinguish to whom these voices belonged to.

Happy and Tony.

"Have you disposed of the suits?"

"Yes I have bu-"

"-no buts Hogan. These materials are Starks property and are not to be touched by anyone outside of the company. Even damaged, they pose a great threat and are highly dangerous.           I can no longer find a use for them so we have to dispose of them. You understand?"

She assumed Happy nodded as silence filled the small room before footsteps were heard getting closer to the door that Olivia was currently leaning on. She tumbled back and dived behind a nearby table just as the kitchen was flooded with light.

The gentle humming was heard, as Tony Stark made his way up the stairs and down the corridors. The young girl let out a breath which she didn't know she was holding in.

She was about to make her way back to her room when the door that Tony walked out off opened revealing Happy Hogan with a box full of different parts of what looked like Iron Man's suits.

He kicked the door shut behind himself and started walking towards the front door, Olivia sneaking behind him. She saw him opening the door and walking out towards the garage where all of the cars where kept.

The girl wished she could get her hands on the parts but she knew that wherever Happy was going to take them, It would be impossible for her to get them out. That's why she decided to take the matter into her own hands.

With a swift motion of her wrist, a nearby water pump exploded causing Happy to jump. Cursing under his breath, he placed the box down and walked towards the side of the house where the water switch was located.

It didn't take long for Olivia to spring into action, grabbing the materials and running back into the house as fast as her legs could carry her. The last thing she heard before closing the door, was quiet swearing coming from a not so happy, Happy Hogan.

🕸

After finally making it into her room, Olivia emptied the content of the box onto her bed separating the different pieces of tech into useful piles. She found many interesting bits of technology that even she has never seen before which included pieces of Tony Stark's old Ironman suits.

Olivia didn't realize how long she stayed up until her alarm clock went off at 7:30 am. The girl hid the materials under her bed and quickly went to turn the alarm off. As she did that, her leg brushed against the soft covers of her bed on which she quickly fell upon.

With a large yawn, she rubbed her tired eyes and slowly made her way to her dresser. Today was going to be a long day. 

🕸

[edited]
1000 words