[ 2 ]

CHAPTER TWO

" ..to bring together, a group
 of remarkable people, to see if
we could become something more."

🕸️

The car arrived at Midtown High after approximately 10 minutes. Olivia stepped out onto the pavement and sighed.

Allrigh Olivia. You can do this. You can control the elements. This is a piece of cake. Olivia thought to herself before taking her first step towards her new life.

"Good luck!" She heard Happy shout after her before driving away, probably leaving to report to Tony.

The excitement that died down during the car ride, came back with doubled strength. She felt her legs shake slightly as she made her way through the now, empty corridors.

Her footsteps echoed around the narrow hallway. Faint voices of students could be heard through the wooden classroom doors.

Olivia found the reception room. She knocked on the door and walked in.

An older woman, possibly in her mid fifties, looked up at her from some papers. Her glasses slowly slid down until they came to a stop at the end of her long nose. The woman adjusted them quickly before smiling at the new arrival.

"Good morning dear. Do you need anything? " She asked. Her voice too sweet to be sincere.

"Good morning, my name is Olivia and I am a new student. Sorry if I'm late. I...got a bit lost. " She said and the woman nodded before telling her to take a seat.

"The principal will see you in a moment. Feel free to sit down and wait. " Olivia thanked her and sat down.

She took her phone out.

5 new messages.

She clicked on the first one which was from Tony.

Tinman 🥃🕶

Even though I'm still not comfortable with the idea of you being out there on your own, I hope you will have an amazing first day. Be back before 6 or else there will be consequences. I'll get Happy to pick you up.Don't forget you live with Iron Man! - love, Tony

Olivia smiled at the text and replied with a quick "don't worry" before reading the next text. This one was from Pepper.

Iron woman❤ 💍

We finally convinced him!! Have fun at school Livi! Make new friends and most importantly have fun!! I'll talk to you when I get home later. You'll tell me all of your gossip. Ily!

The next two texts were from Happy and Rhodes.

Happy 😁⌚

Don't do anything stupid and remember what we've trained. I'll pick you up after school.

Rhodes 🚀⚫

Heard Tony has finally let you go to school. I don't know why someone would want to go to school but hey, it's your decision. Have fun kid, and remember. Don't get too crazy.

The last text was from an unknown number. Olivia skimmed through it and smiled at who the text was from.

Just as she placed her phone in her pocket, the lady looked up at Olivia.