“Right.” She nodded. “But what about Ced?”

“Don’t worry about him.” I said, waving my hand.

“So what do you wanna do?” she asked.

“I wanna take a shower and get out of these clothes.” I said, shaking my head.

“Well you do that.” She pulled out her phone. “In the meantime I’m going to call over my friend.”

“Who?” I asked, looking back at her.

“Dee.” She smiled.

“Eww.” I smiled. “Ari gotta crush.”

“Soo.” She smiled.

“I’m going to take a shower.” I said, walking upstairs. “Have fun.”

“We will.” She yelled.

“Not too much fun.” I yelled back, closing the door.

        I walked in the mirror, after stripping out of my clothes. I stared at myself and smiled. I love my life. I wrapped my hair and turned the water on the right temperature. The steam on the mirror started to rise. I wiped the steam to make a circle, I looked at myself again and smiled.

“So.” I crossed my arms. “What’s the plan for the next three weeks?”

Jay’s POV

        I have been going crazy with Brittney not in my life. I mean lately I haven’t been able to eat. Rico is gone with her family. I was asked to go and check on them both. After the little fight at school I haven’t talked to Ced. He called and texted me, but I haven’t responded. I was sitting in Brittney’s driveway, chilling. I was going to in there and check on her. But…… It’s nothing stopping me, I’m just scared. Scared that she’s going to scream at me and put me out. My heart can’t deal with that right now.

“Hold on I have to take the trash out.” I heard her yell.

        There she was hair tied; sweat pants, and the beater hugging her curves in the right places. She held the trash away from her legs and smiling walking down the driveway. I hopped out the car and she stopped.

“Jay.” She said placing the trash on the ground, crossing her arms.

“Brittney.” I smiled.

“What you want?”

“Just want to talk.” I nodded, grabbing the trash.

        I started to walk down and saw she wasn’t with me.

“You coming?” I asked, looking back at her.

“Whatever.” She said, rolling her eyes. “What do you want to talk about?”

“Us.” I answered.

“There is no us.” She answered.

“For real?” I asked, placing the trash in the can.

“Yes.” She nodded.

“Why do I have to suffer from what Ced did?” I asked.

“I didn’t say that.” She answered, looking away.

“You not saying but your actions saying another thing.”

“And yours didn’t?” she asked.

“I didn’t say that.”

“But you wanted to.”

“No I didn’t.” I said, looking around. “And that’s not what you wanted to say.”