Epilouge III

Erin's P.O.V

"You did this for me?" Alex asks, staring down at me.

"I'm ready Alex. I'm not scared or worried. I'm overjoyed and I just wanted this night to finish the way I dreamt it would." I say confidently as I wrap my arms around his neck.

He smiles just before kissing me somewhat roughly and I kiss him back with the same desire. His lips travel to my jawline, down my neck and to my chest. His hands move from my waist to my breast as he fondles them.

"Your skin taste so addicting." He says huskily.

"Your lips are so soft." I breathe.

As he continues to kiss my breast, he starts to slowly tear my lingerie top open and off of me.

"For someone who's kissing me softly, you sure are impatient." I say, laughing lightly.

He immediately kisses me passionately while lightly rubbing my breast and squeezing my nipples.

"Mmmm, Alex." I moan as he starts to bite and suck on my neck with my hands fisted in his hair.

"I'm going to make love all over you." He says, looking into my eyes.

I pull his body down, kiss him as I wrap my legs around his waist, tugging his bottom lip with my teeth, using my body strength I flip us over so that I'm on top of him and holds his arms down by his head.

"Don't move Alex." I whisper in his ear as I bite on the lobe, causing him to groan.

I kiss him roughly, bite on his lip hard and slips my tongue in his mouth as he grabs my waist hard.

"Mmmmm." I moan into his mouth as he groans.

I pushed him down onto the bed and started to kiss him from his lips, down his neck, to his chest and I looked into his eyes as I licked his chest down his stomach and tugged on his pants with my teeth.

"You don't have to do this Erin." Alex says, trying to sit up.

"Alex don't move." I say, pushing him back down.

I slipped off his pants and started to rub my hand up and down the length of his cock, causing him to groan.

"Don't tease me." He warns, looking at me.

I smiled as I tore off his boxers and without any warning I took his already hard cock into my mouth.

"Fuck." He groans, throwing his head back.

I lick up and down his cock before I completely take him in my mouth, which he completely fills. I feel his hands in my hair as he pushes my head down on his cock and starts to fuck my mouth as I swirl my tongue around it.

"Fuuuckkk." He groans as he cums in my mouth and down my throat.

Swallowing every bit of it I look up at him as I lick my lips. I won't let him know that I'd never down that before and that I was beyond nervous.

"That was so sexy." He says as he flips us back over so that he's on top of me.

Before I can reply he kisses me and shoves his tongue into my mouth which I accept without hesitation. One hand is ripping off my underwear while the other is pulling and tweaking my nipples. He cups my breast and slides his tongue down my neck and to my breast where he starts to suck and lick on my nipples.

"Ahhhh.." I moan loudly as I tug on his hair causing him to groan in approval.

He moves further down my body, sliding his tongue down my stomach as he lifts my right leg up and into his shoulder. With anticipation I look into his eyes as he stares back at me.