Chapter 12.

Alex's P.O.V

I sat at my desk feeling restless, it was 2:30 a.m and I still couldn't sleep. I've been having the same dream for some months now, but it has never been this strong. The feelings this dream gave me weren't supposed to be real, but that's exactly how they felt. Always the same girl, those beautiful silver eyes is what stood out the most to me and sometimes they were even half red, I couldn't find it in me to ever turn away. I was completely captivated by the girl of my dreams. Literally.

"Dude seriously again? What was it this time? Her eyes!" My betta Anthony said mockingly.

"Shut the hell up. That was terrible by the way, but yeah it was the same girl." I said sighing.

"When are you going to learn to just ignore them and move on from that. I swear I haven't seen a woman that wants you go within 5 feet of you before you dismiss her like the plague." He replied laughing.

"I guess your right, but I can't even look, touch or even think about another woman without her coming into my head. She just seems so perfect, all these other women just disgust me." I said slightly annoyed at his amusement.

He walked over to the chair in front of my desk and sat down with his feet up.

"Well what do you think it means?" he said in a serious tone.

With my eyebrow raised I said "Seriously? You want to be what, my therapist or something now?" I said.

He laughed lightly. "Hey don't look at me like that, I'm just trying to lighten the gloomy mood in here." He said.

"What's going on here? Anthony Wth are you doing now? Or is it his 'dream girl' again" said Todd my third in command leaning against the wall.

Sighing loudly and full of frustration. "I don't know Wtf to do. I can't help it. It's driving me insane!" I yelled.

"Aye aye calm down Alex, look just think about it logically. What do you think it means? You think it's about your mate?" Todd asked.

I was about to speak, instead I just sat there thinking. I had never actually thought about that.

"Whatever it means, all I know is this girl whoever she may be better understand that she follows my rules and does what I say. The way she looks at me just makes me want to ....." I said not continuing.

They both just started at me before they started laughing loudly.

"Dude! Are you serious!" Says Anthony.

"The Alpha is totally whipped over a girl who may not even be real!" Said Todd still laughing.

"Do you have a problem with the way I think?" I asked in a slightly threatening tone.

"Nope. Not at all. What about you Todd?" Said Anthony cowering down.

"Huh? Me? problem? I don't even know what your talking about." He said.

"Good. Now you two go on patrol or do something useful instead of pestering me." I commanded.

They both just nodded and left but not before I heard them both laugh lightly. I growled in frustration even more. Im so tired of this.

If something's going to happen just let it already.

Riing. Riing.

"Alpha Alex."

"Hey old friend."

"Charles, you do know it's almost 3 a.m right?"

"You hardly ever sleep anyway, so it doesn't matter."

"Whatever. Why the call so early in the morning?"

"I'm finally tying the knot again."

"Your talking about shoes right?"

"Why can't you be serious for once. Look I found my mate and I'm getting married, I want you as my best man."

"I was kidding. Congratulations. I'd be honored. So when's the wedding?"

"It's at my place in 3 days. Can you make it?"

"Haha I wouldn't miss watching you be married to the woman who will finally tame you"

"Coming from the man who's fallen in love literally with the woman of his dreams. I doubt you have room to talk. Your already tamed from what I see."

"Ugh. Whatever I'll be there."

"See you later Alex."

"Yeah."

I still can't believe he's getting married.

I'm happy for him, I never thought he'd find his mate at this late in age but he surely a lucky man.

Mind link

'Anthony.Todd. I'm leaving for a few days. While in gone Anthony, if anyone needs me just call me, Todd I need you to spread out our patrols. While I'm away don't get into trouble, TODD' I say sighing.

'I'm appalled! Sir I'm always on my best behavior.' Says Todd.

'Yeah sure. Your as innocent as a murderer.' Says Anthony.

'Ill be leaving tonight as soon as I'm done packing so as of now, Anthony your in charge.' I say.

'Alright. I got it' He replies.

Mind like cut.

I'm going all the way to Pensilvania for a wedding for my closest friend. I still can't believe he's even getting married, but I'm happy for him just the same.

One day hopefully soon I'll be happy.