Chapter 23.

Alex's P.O.

"Apollyon!" Erin said out loud.

"ERIN!!" I growled out loud.

I sat straight up abruptly hearing my name called. I knew it was her, I just knew it. I felt her.

"Dude just lay back down. You need to rest." Max said trying to pushing me back down on the bed.

"ERIN!!" I growled out loud again getting up off the bed, only to have Max, Tyler, Jay and Michael trying to push me back down.

"Go get the doctor!!" Jay called out to Marie who looked shocked and worried as she ran out of the room.

"Lay back down Alex! She's not here!" Jay yelled.

I wasn't paying him any attention. I heard Erin call out to me, I knew it was her.

"GET OFF OF ME!" I growled pushing all of them away from me and into the wall.

Just as they all fell the doctor rushed in and attempted to inject with a needle, I'm guessing to put me to sleep but it broke instantly.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I growled again towards her.

I felt different and more powerful. I looked down at everyone and realized they were all standing up and I still had to look down upon them. Me and the guys were all around the same height but now it's like I grew even taller and I felt bigger, stronger.

"What the hell are you all looking at?!" I almost growled again.

"Dude wtf happened to you?" Asked Max.

"Doc have you been feeding him steroids!" Tyler yelled.

They all starred at me wide eyed before Charles walked in looking shocked.

"Alex I'd look in a mirror if I were you." He said slowly.

I walked to the bathroom and started at my reflection. My hair was an even darker shade of black, my eyes were a lighter shade of green with golden flakes and even looked sharper, I was taller and even more built than I already was and my skin was a slight shade tanner almost perfect.

"How long have I been out?" I asked, noticing my how much deeper my voice sounds.

Everyone just continued to stare at me. No one said anything, they all just starred at me wide eyed and in shock.

"STOP FUCKING STARRING!!!" I growled loudly.

"Whoa! Chill! You've been out for 2 weeks." Said Tyler holding his hands up in surrender.

"2 FUCKING WEEKS!!!!!" I roared loudly.

"Alex you need to calm down!" Charles yelled.

"Wth is wrong with his eyes!!!" Marie yelled pointing to me.

"Dude there fucking red and gold!!!" Max yelled.

"What happened to you?" Jay asked calmly.

Before I could answer I heard it again.

"Apollyon!" Erin yelled.

I closed my eyes and felt my senses sharpen. I was trying to find her but I had a feeling I already knew where she was.

'You know where she is.'

'Tell me where.'

'I won't tell you something you already know.'

'YOU WILL TELL ME.'

'You honestly think yelling at me will help?'

'This isn't funny! I need to find her.'