Chapter 6.

Erin's P.O.V

"I love biology. My teacher is a hottie." I say to myself. The only thing that sucks is the red haired slut is in my class. Gods why are you punishing me.

"Okay class we have a new student. Her name is Erin Williams. I expect you all to show her the same respect you show each other while your in my class. Now Erin stand up and tell us about yourself. Oh and my name is Ms. Taylor." The teacher says.

Uuughh. Fine. "Haayylo. In Erin. I hate pink. Love rock music. I just moved here from Maryland. I'm a nursing major. I play volleyball and I'm also a mechanic and uhh." I decide to be an ahole. "I also hate anything fake." I say while slightly glaring at the red head animal and take my seat.

"Professor as a good student I think we should all remind Erin that talking about yourself is showing your lack of self esteem." She says laughing along with her groupies.

I look at her square in the face and say with a smile on my face "I'm surprised your lack of common sense has allowed your vocabulary to widen as much as it has just now. I was under the impression that you hadn't even learned what a cranium was used for."

While the entire class starts to laugh their butts off, I simply keep a smirk on my face and turn my head forward.

"You think your all that but your not. You probably don't even know what word I  just said do you?"
She can't be serious right now. Really.

"It's something that you happen to LACK." Was all I said before class started laughing at her again and the teacher quiet us down to start our lesson. People are just so stooopid.

The day goes by faster! Thank the heavens! Me and Marie walk to lunch together where I meet her boyfriend Michelle and a couple of his friends.

"I'm Erin ! Eehhttss nice to meet you fellas." I say waving with a slight smile on my face and blush a little.
"Heyyyy Erin!" They all say in unison.
Their all way to tall and just HUGE!

"I'm Jay." The one across from me says while eating a bunch of fries at the same time. Which makes me laugh.
He's light skinned, with blue eyes and dark brown short hair. Now that I'm noticing it, they all have short messy hair. It looks pretty nice.
"I'm Tyler and this is my twin brother Max." The one who didn't speak just nods at me. They both have light brown eyes and light brown hair.

"OMG! Erin! Are you blushing!" Marie screams at me.
"Wth uhh no. I don't blush you weirdo!" I cover my face with my hands. I can't believe she just said that out loud like that like seriously.

"Yeah huh you are!" She replies while poking my cheeks a little to hard.

"Shush! No I'm not!" I yell at her.
"I have that affect on most women that I meet." Says Tyler while winking at me. "The only affect a women would have from you is a spreading itchy annoying rash!" I say to him.
Jay just starts to cry laughing along with everyone else, including max who seems like the quiet mysterious type.

After lunch I walk to art alone because Marie had to suck faces with Michelle.
As soon as I walk into class Max is already there and motions for me to sit next to him while he moves his stuff.

I didn't even think Max liked me.
I guess I was wrong about that.