Chapter 28.

Alex's P.O.V

"Where did you send her." Damian asks me for the 100th time tonight.

"Go to hell." I say. Again.

Does he honestly think I'll ever give her up. She's mine and mine only. No one will ever harm her again. I know now for sure that she's going to be a strong Luna for our pack.

"She must really be a special woman for the great alpha to be risking his life to keep her a secret." He says laughing.

"You must be desperate in need of something to kidnap me. How pathetic can you be." I say amusingly.

I've been here for over two months I knew Erin wouldn't come for me until she was ready. I couldn't just leave to go home. I knew that as soon as I did they'd follow me and I can't risk the packs safety.

"Alex you know me better than that. How long have we been friends now?" He says.

"Your no friend. You betrayed my family." I said bitterly.

"Trust me it wasn't easy. Your father was not a man to trust easily. I knew that if I had you under my wing that he'd follow. You were everything to him. " He says, smiling.

He's been talking nonstop since I got here. I just wish I could get some sleep. I'm sick of his voice. I swear if I here him laugh one more time I'll loose my mind. He even sounds like an idiot.

"It was so easy for me to get you right where I wanted you for my plan to come into place. Pulling all the strings until I had my men finally be done with it all." He says smugly.

I laugh the hardest laugh I've had since I've been separated from my mate. He can't be serious?

"Do you honestly believe that I thought a man as useless, weak, pathetic and sickening as you could pull off anything that happened. I knew all a long your father pulled the strings. I've always known who was in charge, who told you what to do, how to do it, what moves to make and when." I say laughing still.

Slash! Slash! Slash!

Blood oozes down my chest and arms. The chains around my arms and wrist are silver. He's been doing nothing but cut, stab and beat me. He's wasting both our time. Pathetic.

"You won't disrespect me. You will never speak ill of my father. You know nothing." He says angrily.

Again I laugh at him. I know for a fact that he doesn't know of his fathers death, let alone it was me who killed him. This should be amusing.

"Damien. This is why your always behind and why you always will be. You'll always finish last and loose. You won't succeed in anything you do. Your so useless that even the thoughts you have fail miserably." I say seriously.

"You know nothing!" He yells getting angry.

That's another reason he'll never beat me or succeed. He's uncontrollable. He can't contain his emotions in front of his enemies. Then a thought comes to mind. Gabriella...

"You don't even trust the right people. You know that saying never speak ill of the dead, I think it's an exception for him." I say, laughing.

"You have no idea what your talking about. It is you who doesn't know how to trust the right people. My men are all loyal." He says, confidently.

"Who said anything about men?" I ask, smiling smugly.

He pauses and thinks for a moment.

"Speak of the devil herself." I say, just as she walks into the room.