Epilogue Part II.

Epilogue.

6 Hours later...

"Our bags will be taken to our villa." Alex says.

"Alright. I'm just starving." I say to him.

"Good." He says, laughing.

"Oh shut up! It wasn't that funny!" I yell at him.

On the way here my stomach growled so many times that every time he tried to say something it would interrupt him.

"Whatever you say." He says, smiling as he exits the car, walks around and opens the door for me.

I grasp his hand as he helps me out and wraps his arm around my waist.

"Wow... This is beautiful Alex." I say to him.

We pulled up in front of a beautiful Italian restaurant. He says his best friend owns this places and wanted to meet me.

"Come on! I'm starving." I say to him and start walking towards the door leaving him to follow and chuckle behind me.

"Name please." A dark haired woman ask us. Eyeing Alex like a piece of meat.

"Alex." He says, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"This way." She says with an attitude as she walks us to a table in the corner of the restaurant; a dim-lit area.

Alex pulls my chair out first, allowing me to sit down before he takes a seat across from me.

"Your waitress will be with you shortly." She says and walks away.

"I'm so glad I get to alone with you here." Alex says, taking a hold of my hand from across the table.

"Me too. This is so nice Alex, thank you." I say, smiling at him.

"Your smile is so beautiful." He says.

"Hello I'm Elizabeth and I'll be your waitress. What would you like to drink?" A woman with red hair ask. She was actually pretty. Even though she was starring directly at Alex the whole time.

"Babygirl wha would you like?" He ask me.

"1998 Gianfranco Soldera Brunello Riserva." I say to her.

"Alright. Let me know when your ready to order." She says to Alex and walks away, swaying her side hard.

"I hope her hips break." I say, watching her walk away.

"Babe did you just order red wine?" Alex ask me.

"Yeah. Why?" I say casually, looking down at my menu.

"I didn't know you drink wine and a good one at that." He says, chuckling.

"I like it." I say, shrugging my shoulders and smiling.

"You look beautiful." He says, starring at me across the table.

"Thank you." I say, blushing deeply.

Our waitress comes to our table with our wine, pours our glasses and puts the bottle in a bucket of ice near the table.

"So what would you like to order?" She asks, still eyeing Alex. -_- (slut)

"I'll have whatever my wife is having." Alex says, smiling at me.

I turn towards her and give her the best most cockiest smirk I can make.

"Shrimp fra diavolo with pane casareccio and scaloppine de vitello and a Cesar salad." I say, handing her our menus.

"Is that all?" She says, raising an eyebrow at me.