Chapter 24.

Erin's P.O.V

1 month later.

"What! Um Who the hell said I would be moving?"

"Erin I can't stay here forever and I want you to move in with me."

"Alex it's not that I don't want to... But what about my family."

I hate seeing that disappointing look in his eyes. Don't get me wrong I've been waiting for him to finally ask me but I'd miss my family to much. It's only ever been me, my sisters and my mom. I can't stand being away from them for too long and them from me.

"I understand Erin. I won't force you, if your not ready that's fine."

"So when should I pack?"

"What! But I thought..."

"Alex I want to move in with you. I love you and I couldn't stand being away from you."

He pushed himself out of the chair he was sitting in and scooped me into his arms and kissed me so passionately with my arms wrapped around him and my feet a few inches off the ground.

"Thank you. *kiss* thank you. *kiss* thank you. I love you."

"Alright alright! So when are we leaving?" I said giggling.

"Come on you two!!!" My brother Colton yelled covering his eyes.

"Sorry." I mumbled wiggling my body from Alex's tight grasp on my waist.

We've been even closer together since the whole ordeal with Clayton and Christopher. He won't let me out of his sights, nor him out of mine.

"Dude I get it but I don't want to come home and see this when mom and dad finally move out." Colton said laughing.

"WHAT!" I yelled.

"You didn't know? I'm taking over the pack, mom and dad are moving to a house they've built somewhere on the property or to another state." He said slowly as if it was obvious.

I ran out of the kitchen all the way to my dad's office where I saw mom sitting on his lap giggling.

"Ewwww! Come on!" I said covering my eyes.

"Well this my office and you did break the door." He said amusingly.

I turned and looked at the door and saw that it was broken off the hinges.

"Sorry... I just was in a rush." I mumbled.

"So what is it that we can do for you sweetheart?" My mom asked not moving from her seat on his lap.

"Why didn't you tell me you were moving out!?!" I yelled pointing an accusing finger at them.

My mom looked slightly sad and turned a shade of pink, while my dad just starred at me like I was a mad lady.

"You do realize I'm your father, 42 and a grown man right." He said laughing.

"I already know that but how come you didn't tell me! I mean I'm supposed to be moving with Alex and everything and then I have to hear from Colton that your leaving and it's all kinda a shock to me and it's like I don't know kinda we...."

"My baby's growing up!" My mom said interrupting me crying and walking over to me to hug me tightly.

"Your doing what!?" My dad yelled.

"Huh!" I said pretending I didn't just say what I said.

"Your moving where!!?"

"Huh? I don't even know, I'm just gonna leave." I said running out and running into my sisters.