Epilogue Part I.

Epilogue.

"How do I look?" I say to my mom and sisters.

"Beautiful." My mom says, wiping her tears away.

I turn from the mirror towards my sisters and stare at them, waiting for their opinion.

"Well??! How do I look.." I ask nervously.

"You look iighhhttt or whateva." Aaliyah says, smiling and giggling.

I glare at her, trying my hardest not to laugh and smile at her craziness.

"Well Asia... " I say to my youngest sister.

I wait and wait and wait and wait for her to answer. She's just staring at me intensely with her eyes squinted and her hand on her hip.

"Will you say something before you kill your sister Asia." My mom says laughing.

She walks up to me, wraps her arms around me tightly and rest her head on my shoulder.

"Asia..." I say to her as I hug her back.

"Your so beautiful. Your the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen in my entire life... Other than myself." She says, starting to giggle.

"Well thank you for that." I say laughing.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in." My mom yells to them.

"You girls ready?" My dad ask as he steps into the room.

"Of course." Aaliyah says.

"Yup." Asia says.

"Well you two go stand where your supposed to." He says to them.

"Erin?" Aaliyah calls before she walks out of the room.

"Yeah big foot?" I say to her.

"You really do look beautiful." She says before she smiles at me and walks out.

I stare at the door kinda shocked. She actually complimented me. Like a real one, with no insult.

"I.. I.. I think I'm gonna cry." I say seriously, eyes getting watery.

"Your so sensitive." My mom says, hugging me.

"Don't mess up your makeup. I'm gonna go with everyone else but first here." She hands me a gold necklace that I immediately recognize as my grandmothers.

"Really?" I ask her as I look at her from the mirror.

She hands the necklace to my dad, kisses me on the cheek and walks out of the room.

"I can't wear that." I say to him with my head down.

"Sweetheart look at me." My dad says, lifting my head with his index finger under my chin.

"Nobody and I mean nobody deserves this and to be happy more than you. I'm so proud to be called your father. You have made me happiest father on earth. You've finished school, your working, your smart, beautiful and you take care of everyone around you." He says smiling, tears streaming down his face.

"I love you dad. So much." I say hugging him.

"I love you more sweetheart. Don't ever doubt yourself." He says, looking down at me.

"I won't." I say smiling.

"Now turn around." He says turning me to face the mirror while he puts on the necklace.

"You ready?" He ask, taking my hand and walking me out of the room and to the backyard door.

"Yes." I say, nodding my head.