An apology from the King

Mercy was sitting outside sipping a glass of red wine until she heard someone coming towards her. Karl was walking over to the Angel and something made him want to apologize for all their things her did to her but knew she was on guard . He approached cautiously and she stood in a fight stance holding her dress tightly to her.

"Little angel , I know your still mad at me and I don't blame you however I'm sorry"

"Don't apologize unless you mean it besides it doesn't matter I love your son and I'm happy. An emotion I didn't think I could feel at all"

"I know , I asked you to bring them back and that you can't without purpose  or logical reason . I wish you happiness with my son and I hope you will forgive me one day"

"My gift does bring people back to life however trying to abuse me before to do as you say didn't work and what's dead should stay dead"

" I realize that now and watch over my sons for me"

" I always do"

Karl disappeared after she said that and went back to Tokyo to do his politician job. Mercy was thinking about everything that happened and couldn't help but smile. Subaru seemed to make her smile not that she didn't care about the others. It's just she felt a connection to the young vampire and she didn't feel old or bother.