singing in the rain/ punishment

Mercy watched the thunder sound and the lightening crack most would be afraid to be outside in the rain. She looked the rain but this was the first time to feel it on her flesh . The chill of the water slowly soaked her clothes but she didn't mind .

Am a good or a bad girl

We talk and we walk

But do you really know me

I try to be nice and sacrifice my love

Deep down inside of me there's a darkness

You will never see, you will never know

Am I a good or bad girl

For loving what dark , for being the light

We cancel each other out , when there's no doubt

Am I a good or a bad girl

I fight back rough , even when we made up

Am really good enough for you.

Mercy rings out her clothes before heading back to her room only be stopped by Reiji. They have a staring contest for what seems like forever but actually is only five minutes.

(You know a lady  shouldn't be walking around in wet clothes )

(Well good news for you am not a lady)

(Is that so ? Your getting the floor wet )

Reiji grabs her left hand pulls her to his room handing her a towel then makes her strip in front of him. Mercy take off her wet clothes Reiji watches her until she is bare skinned then hands her dry clothes. He stops her from putting on her pants and makes her bend over his lap. He caresses the soft white skin then smacks her butt making it juggle a little and she hisses in pain. He does this for twenty times then turns her around bites her neck lapping up the blood. She just closes her eyes trying to think of others things to dull some of the pain but in a small way she kinda liked it. Reiji raises her chin up and she opens her eyes then out of nowhere he softly kisses her lips . Mercy takes a moment to understand what just happened then kisses him back . She passes out from blood loss and as she was passed out Reiji caresses her face with the back of his right hand. After some time brought her back to her room and she slept almost  making no sound.