Flesh

Inside Mercy's thoughts

~Vampires have a weakness for flesh or rather contact with other people's skin . They want to feel the warmth they lost or never felt in their hearts . When your created of light  not even the ones born of dark can resist wanting to touch you . People feel the need to be loved or just to feel even if that means changing themselves in ways that don't make sense . Most would crumble under the pressure not sure why some one would choose to be pain to another to satisfy there need . When an angel starts to have feelings and be more human then they can easily have their wings turn black to desire for the dark. Angels are warriors ,most are command of someone with more power but every angel is created for a purpose. My purpose has always been to follow orders and only use my gift when absolutely necessary which is a rarely used.~

It's been a few days since Mercy took Yuma on her flight in the sky and she still doesn't understand what these human feelings mean. She had only been a human for barely three and half months but yet she has a feeling that one day these vampires will find out how so know them. Mercy was after all their guardian angel and even though she couldn't be see because of the veil between living and death she helped in anyway she could. When the vampires got old to have brides she was call away only to return sometime later to take the poor souls away.

Mercy point of view:

I can feel the full moon coming soon and I know for a fact they might hurt the human Yui badly or possibly worse . What could be worse they might have there carnal instincts take over and do some very sexual things . Yui is my friend and as much as I try to help but giving my blood. They still bite her but it's not as much  as before when she could have easily almost died. My human body has been making me feeling very strange it's like I almost care for the vampires state of mind. In the cruelty and there way of showing what they assume is pleasant . I do miss the good old day when they were more innocent and didn't understand there purpose. I suppose it can't be helped I do care for them but I'm just an angel with a secret gift and as strange as it sounds I can't give into them that easily.