confused and violated

Mercy woke up in the same dimly light dungeon only she was healed  and dressed in a night gown of some sort. Mercy was thinking about what happened before it made her so angry. She didn't like Karl to begin with but this was just the icing on the cake so to speak. She looked around the floor was cold with stones placed as decorative patterns like a make shift fire place. Her left leg was chained to the wall so getting out would mean pulling the chain from the wall to escape. For dungeon it was cold it just felt cool and the light were actually lanterns that barely lit the room. The door was wooden with stone hinged wedges on the right sides . She would have to let her self rest a bit before she tried an attempt to escape. There was footsteps echoing in the stone floor and when she looked up she saw him again.

"Finally awake , good now we can play my little angel "

"Stay away from me , you pervert"

"Pervert, not the worst I have been called"

(Steps forward until he's right in front of her pulls her to him)

Mercy struggles but is pushed face first into the mattress and her hands are tied behind her back. Karl wraps his arm around her front and rips the night gown off making her naked . He holds her flesh against his front them tilts her head. He bite the left side of her next and she tries to get out of his hold but the chain and embarrassment makes her feel weak. He laps up the blood from the mark then pushed her back on the mattress face first. Karl grabs a hold of her hips then sucks his fingers then shoves them slowly into her ass. Mercy winced and gives out of hesitant breath making her breath deep then feel something . Her insides feel like they are being ripped open and then she feels something wet enter her. Karl took his fingers out then licks sticking his tongue inside making her wetter. He grabs a hold of her hips then unzips his pants and slowly shoves his member Inside her slightly curvy butt. She screams loudly but he keeps going until he's deep inside then stops for a moment .
"Your insides are so wet, for an innocent angel you sure are naughty"

"W- what are you talking , just please stop it hurts a lot"

" it's suppose to hurt and it feels so warm, "

"T- take it out , it hurts too much"

"I don't think so"

He starts to move making her scream over and over even when it no longer . She passes out from the pain and pleasure that she denied at the end when he came inside her.