Ceremony

Mercy was getting dressing in a black robe over her dark blue dress but made sure to conceal her angel blade not trusting Karl one bit . Karl did become a nice person and The Tsunamis( I don't think I spelled that correctly) brothers learned to give up. She walked down the stairs to be greeted by the brother each in a black tuxedo with different colored ties. Since this was a different kind of ceremony then a humans that meant their father and Mercy had to do the ceremony together. Mercy understood it was tradition but wasn't going to let her guard down now that she was prepared in case he tried to attack her again.

(Ceremony)

Mercy and Karl stood opposite sides of each other watching for the beautiful new vampire Yui to walk down the aisle with Ayato. They both were matching black and red with roses . As tradition goes both vampires to be united by slitting a few drops of their blood into a goblet and drinking it together after they say I do. Mercy gathered everyone with the priests traditional wedding ceremony and gave Them her blessing. After the ceremony was over they all went into the Dining hall to go dancing and congratulate them. Mercy kept thinking about what Subaru  said to her earlier.

Flashback to an hour before~

"Mercy, since your back I wanted to ask you something?"

"What is it that you wanted to ask Subaru?"

"Mercy, I love you and I want you , no that's not right I need you will be mine?"

"Subaru, are you sure I'm worthy of you, I know I'm an angel but you deserve someone better"

"No your more then worthy the moment I kissed you I knew that for once I didn't feel like a monster and I love you Mercy as person not for what you are"

(Mercy walked up to him grabbed his cheek then kissed him deeply)

"I love you too, I actually did feeling something different for each of you but I realized with you Subaru, I feel more human and that's okay"

"Same here, having emotions is okay" ( they embraced each other not caring that the other brothers saw them)

Flashback over~

Subaru grabbed Mercy's hand and they danced in the moonlight  then kissed under a willow tree. The rain fell but they didn't care about anything but the warmth they felt in each other arms.