Emotional confliction

"What about you? Why leave ? Are you afraid of your human feelings or perhaps you don't understand what you feel"

"I don't belong here, I'm not afraid I just don't want to be a burden and I understand what these feelings are I just don't know what I should do with them"

"Mercy, please don't go"

"Yui and everyone, like I said I don't belong here and if I stay he will try to use me"

"What do you mean"

" I may be a low level angel from heaven but I was gifted with on thing most angels don't have, I can bring people back to life whether it's for 24 hours or longer. They use to call me the Angel of resurrection and I use to work with the Angel of death when I was much younger"

" So, your leaving because your gifted and you don't understand your feelings"

"Its not that my job is done I know that Yui is special to you I seen it even if you don't admit it and besides I'm not human my existence shouldn't matter"

"Your existence does mean something to us, don't you understand how we feel"

" I do I just don't think my presence would serve a purpose"

"Wait let me get this straight you think you don't matter , what kind of angel are you? Being here on earth having human emotions isn't a bad thing "

" I suppose your right but I don't deserve it , my mission was to keep her safe but also to see what she was to you, unlike more creatures we can see when humans die and from what I see she means more to you then a creature like me"

"So you did what you came here for then"

" yes, but I do know one thing  I will be watching over you and if I do come back it will because I missed you all very much" ( tears slowly drip from her face a bright light shines above)

"Goodbye Angel"

They all watch as the bright light makes Mercy disappear before their eyes and each had different emotions across there faces. They each walk off to there rooms reflecting on what just happened in the past few months.