night school part 2

The other sakamaki brothers point of view

ShuI feel like someone is watching us and I turn and see a girl with blond-brown hair and brown eyes. Her scent it's sweet like a sunset after a rainfall..... She not there anymore.
Reiji: someone is watching us hmmm and I turn see dirty blond hair girl . Her scent it's sweet like the warmth of sunlight and cool water. Wait... She just disappeared where did she go.
Laito: someone is watching us and turn to see a innocent beauty. Her face is heart shaped, her skin lightly tanned , her eyes light chocolate brown, her curves so womanly with a decent rack and her scent it's so sweet so untainted... yummy makes my mouth water.
Kanato: I feel someone's eyes and I see brunette with blond hair . She seems so sweet like a fresh baked dessert.
Ayatoour fan girls are annoying but I see a new face she's cute . She smells so sweet and looks womanly in the chest. ....wait a minute where did she run off to.
Subaru: God... our fan girls are so loud and annoying but there's a new face she's just quietly looks at our faces then disappears from the crowd. She was pretty for a human.

The mukami's point of view

Ruki: I feel someone is watching us and now I see it's a new student a brunette-blond girl . She's kinda cute ... wait what am I saying her scent hmm.. more like livestock.
Kou: aww our fan girls I both love and hate how slutty they're... Wait a new scent so sweet and cute face to match ... so innocent.
Azusa: hmmm I smell something sweet and she's human I wonder it I can get a chance to cut such soft looking skin.
Yuma:  these girls are so loud... what's that smell it's so sweet . Oh I see a cute brunette-blond and she looks so curvy.. such innocence.

Mercy's point of view

The moment I walked to all my classes today I felt the vampires staring at the back of my head it's quite annoying but I ignored them. I was walking to my locker to grab my stuff for lunch when suddenly my arm was grabbed and I pushed up against my close locker. I looked a pair of green eyes with red hair and fedora . His name was Laito from what I heard from the fan girls also known as the school pervert. I watched him lean close to my face then speak ( you are a pretty little thing ain't you ). I look back into his eyes and say ( Sorry , but I don't like perverts).  Then I ducked under his arms and walked away with my lunch box to roof to eat alone. Laito just started after my back with a blank look then smirks.

I open my lunchbox and eat my Apple very slowly enjoying juice of the fruit not noticing someone watching me. I opened my eyes and see the one called Subaru just looking at me. He looks angry for some reason and then I walk up to him and say ( being angry isn't going to get you very far).  He walks up closer to me  and screams in my face ( What the hell are you talking about).  I just look at his face and tilt my head to right a bit then walk away but stop at the door then say (your worth then you give yourself credit for).

Well today has been quite eventful and those vampires kept trying get an opportunity to bite me. I'm not going let that happen but I finally got to watch what they didn't to that poor girl . I'm hoping they would leave me alone but I suppose being new at this school isn't so bad.

I grabbed my backpack from my locker and walk outside holding my umbrella because it rains here a lot. I walk back to my apartment unlock the door and close the curtains . I turn the living room lights and take off my jacket and close my eyes. I willed my light gray wings to appear and stretch flapping them. It's been a month since I last flew but as long as I stretch flying is no probably. I'm a Angel thats  not a high rank like the archangels but I was given the gift of resurrection. My resurrection power has limitations depending the species from human to in humans beings the shortest limit is 24 hour  of life . For full life resurrection it's ages my physical energy making my body seem older hence I haven't done a full life resurrection yet.