human emotions

Mercy groaned sitting up still feeling her body ache but for some reason her heart was beating faster for different reason. She went into her closet to  get a change her (t-shirt and shorts) then went in the bathroom to take a shower off the faint smell of blood off her skin. Mercy thoughts started to linger on the vampire boys as much as she just wanted to not admit it she felt what humanity was like .

The vampires were all doing their own things in opposite places in the mansion. Shu was sleeping in the music room dreaming about the angel and him ,let's just say Shu wanted defile her innocent repeatedly. Reiji was mixing his test tubes in his room when he thought of the angel and how he wanted to make her his to dominate her in many ways (master& slave, bondage stuff). Laito was staring at the ceiling when his imagination got the best of him seeing the angel  under him crying out his name. Ayato was just leaving Yui room to satisfy his hunger but his thoughts became clouded with lust for an angel ( he wanted to feel her soft skin against his as he covered her in bite marks). Kanato was having a tea party with his teddy when he kept thinking about the angel and wanted to make her into his new doll for his collection but only after he defiled every part of her innocence. Subaru was in his garden holding a white rose in his hands and his thinking went to to certain angel . The kiss they share how he wanted so badly to feeling her so close to him and warmth of her body against his would burn bright with passionate love.