Chapter 1

(Genos POV)

My tale begins Long ago, 

I felt My brother tug on my sleeve "Brother! brother!" i sighed rolling my eyes "What is it!" i said frustrated trying to eat My breakfast "You promised to take me to the lake!" he whined Giving me puppy dog eyes I looked back at my Toast and Sighed Longingly "Okay,okay fine Bro" I told him seeing his expression go from Upset to happy he jumped and ran out side "Wait!- Ugh why do i bother" my dad and Mom laughed "make sure you too be careful" My mother said I nodded "yep!" pulling on my jacket "Be back before lunch!" I hurried out the door My brother Stood out side excitedly looking down the path his red scarf fluttering in the wind He ran over to me and grabbed my sleeve again "Come one slow poke!" i rolled My eyes "Whats the rush?" "Because!" i shook my head "Fineeee" and he tugged me down the Long dirt path.

(YES A PREQUEL I cant wait to write this book so how it will go Is it will be a different perspective each chapter  Going through these characters Geno,Reaper,Dust,Error,Dream,Cross and it will continue to the events of the book Broken crown I was very brief on the characters back grounds so hears a chance to tell there tales. So see ya in the next chapter!)