Bale and the Side Piece

Freddie watched the woman closely.  She had lovely chocolate brown skin and long hair. 

She also wore a fanny pack.  A bum  bag.  A banana sac.  Well that was attractive. 

However Freddie could forgive that.  She was still pretty.  He had to admit, Bale did have great taste in women.  He couldn't for the life of him figure out why Bale would cheat on Angela.  Clearly Bale didn't know a good thing when he had it.  Or maybe he liked having both hot women.  Greedy!

Freddie watched as Bale and the woman crossed the street to what looked like a fancy hotel.  Probably for lunch and a little afternoon dessert.  He followed them up to the door, keeping a safe distance.  Through the glass he could see them getting into an elevator.

After a few moments Freddie went inside and sat in the lobby.  He wasn't sure what to do next.  Maybe take some incriminating photos of Bale, then blackmail him.  Maybe he could get Bale to pay his tuition as well as get him his own place so he wouldn't have to put up with Junior and Brie.

Freddie checked his phone and was surprised to find several messages.

Cain: Couldn't stop thinking about your. . .talk.  Meet me for drinks at seven.

Angela: I want to see you tonight.  Stop by at eight.

Kenny: Wanna tap that ass of yours.  Meet me at midnight for a hookup.

Mom: Don't forget to bring some parsley when you stop by.

Whoa, Freddie thought.  He was getting really popular lately.  He should have been putting out a long time ago.

He looked up in time to see the elevator door open and Bale's side babe storming out.  

Freddie jumped in front of her.  "Anything I can help you with, miss?" He wasn't sure he knew what he was doing, only that she was an important part in taking down Bale.

The side babe looked at him.  "Oh."

"I would hate to leave a lovely lady in distress," Freddie continued.  "Can I get you a drink?"

The lady looked him up and down.  "Sure, you seem safe I guess.  You don't appear to be Norman Bates."

Freddie laughed.  "Of course not.  I can't stand my mother."

They went to the hotel bar where Freddie ordered a couple of margaritas.  "So what's going on?" he asked.

The lady introduced herself as Harlowe.  She had been having an affair with Bale for several months now.  She didn't know why, he was cheap with money and boring in bed.  Small wonder why Angela was cheating herself, Freddie thought.

"I don't know why I put up with it," Harlowe sighed.  "I deserve better.  He had to take a call from one of his buddies so I just left him up there.  I oughta just kick him to the curb."

Freddie was practically gloating at this bit of dirt on Bale.  Bad in bed? Ha, he was better than Bale! He couldn't wait to throw that in his face.  Suck on that, Bale!

He shared his story as well, living with his brother and girlfriend and having Jenna dump him.  He left out Bale and that F that started his path of badness.

Harlowe put her hand on his.  "You know, Freddie, I don't know what it is about you, but I like talking to you."

"You're nice too, Harlowe."

"I can't believe Jenna just dumped you." Harlowe said.  "Sure you aren't one of the bad ones?"

Freddie looked at her.  "I can be."

Harlowe smiled at him.  "Really?"

"Really."

"I'm going to have to see that for myself."

"Yes you will.  Anytime you like." Freddie was loving this game.

Harlowe stood up.  She took Freddie by the hand and led him out the bar.  He barely had time to toss a few bucks on the counter.  She dragged him to the hall way where the elevators were.  After she pushed a button, she pushed him onto the wall.

"I have a key.  You can give me a sneak preview," she said.  "while we wait for the elevator to show up."

They began kissing.  Freddie could taste the margarita on her full lips.  Nice! He could also feel the fanny pack pressing against his stomach.  He hoped that would be the first to go.

One of the elevators opened and Bale got out.  Freddie had one eye open for an available elevator when he saw Bale walking by, face in his phone.  Had he looked up, he would have definitely noticed him and Harlowe going at it in the hallway.  The very idea got Freddie so hot.

They made it into the elevator.  They continued kissing after the doors closed.  Freddie knew this was crazy but he didn't care.  Just making up for lost time, he told himself.

Once in Harlowe's room they tore at each other's clothes.  Freddie was surprised at how aggressive she was, and how much he loved it.  He did his best to return the favor, using the tricks Angela had taught him. 

"Wow, Freddie." Harlowe sighed, flopping back onto the bed.  "That was. . .wow!"

Freddie was also stretched out.  He was also left breathless.  That was excellent.

"Hey, I have to go," Harlowe sat up and began dressing.  "But leave me your number.  We should get together again soon.  I like you, Freddie, and I want to see more of you."

"Sure, and I feel the same." Freddie put his number in her phone and she did the same. 

As he left, he thought about the events of the past hour.  He couldn't believe it.  Somehow he managed to kill two birds with one stone.  He had won over Bale's son and mistress in one day.  Cool!

Freddie had to plan the rest of his day.  Drinks with Cain, errand for Mom, and a booty call with Kenny. 

Oh yeah, he was on his way to being a badass.