Kenny

When his classes were done, Freddie drove out to the airport. According to Mom's instructions Kenny's plane should land in about an hour from now.

Freddie gave more thought to the plan. Professor Bale seemed untouchable with his tenure and good standing with the university. Maybe he should screw his entire family. No, that wasn't him. He just lost his innocence and now he was thinking about putting out. He was going to be a bigger slut than Junior if he kept this up.

At the airport Freddie kept a lookout for a tall man with a delicious chocolate complexion and a hard body that made him want to. . .

"Hey, Freddie!" A voice called, bringing Freddie out of his lust filled thoughts. He looked up to see Kenny approaching. Kenny wore a dark faux fur jacket and torn jeans. Tight torn jeans that outlined how he was made. Damn his wicked mind!

"Hey, Kenny." Freddie had to clear his throat several times before speaking.

"That's it? Just a hey? Don't I get some love?" Kenny held his arms open. "Come on, bring it in."

Freddie moved closer and allowed Kenny to grab him in a big bear hug. He closed his eyes and inhaled Kenny's scent of Old Spice and beer. Oh man, Kenny was so strong and hard. Don't get wood, don't get wood.

"Hey!" Kenny held him back and looked him up and down. "There's something different about you."

Freddie looked down at his front. Did he have a tent in his pants and if so did Kenny notice? "What?"

"More grown, I don't know." Kenny narrowed his eyes. "You see more badass, more mature. What have you been up to lately?"

"Oh guess what?" Freddie grinned as he stood straight. "I'm not a virgin anymore."

Kenny gave him a shove. "Get the hell out! Who finally did you that favor?"

"A married woman. Angela."

"Excellent choice." Kenny nudged him. "They're the best, and the freakiest."

Freddie found himself staring at Kenny. He shouldn't be having these thoughts about his own stepbrother, even though he was so damn hot. . .

"Freddie!"

"Hmm?"

"What's wrong with you?" Kenny demanded. "Standing there like you don't have any sense."

Yup, he was Stepdad's kid all right.

"Sorry," Freddie tried to come up with an excuse for not letting Kenny go. "I really missed you. I missed hanging out with you and stuff."

"Aww, that's sweet," Kenny said. "I missed you too. Come on , let's get outta here."

Freddie gave Kenny the keys to the car and got in the passengers' side. As soon as Kenny climbed in behind the wheel he put his hand directly on Freddie's thigh.

"Oh!"

"Oops, my bad," Kenny laughed. "Thought that was the gear."

"Sure, no problem." Was that really an accident? Freddie could only hope.

They stopped at the drive thru of a fast food restaurant where Kenny ordered practically half the menu. When it was Freddie's turn to order he had to crawl across Kenny's lap to place the order through the driver's side window.

"Damn." he heard Kenny mutter.

"What?" Freddie was more than aware of his compromising position.

"Oh nothing."

They ate their food in the car while catching up on what's been going on with their lives.

"Is moms still on that health food kick?" Kenny asked while slurping the last of his Pepsi.