The tears that begged for release, finally let go shaking my body as Hef nuzzled his head into my shoulder blade. Shushing me with kisses that would look simple from the outside ,but to us held the reconstruction to our fall out. Each one took a piece of out harsh exchange and burned it.

Little fires rose from the pecks, he pulled away then returning with more gasoline he collected my lips with more need than ever before. Shuddering with each movement of his lips on mine, I was ready to take him upstairs with me so we could prove to each other what we felt was this was. Proving it without any other sound besides our pants and the confessions of our sheets.

A scratching record reminded me where we were and I instantly pulled away from him. Feeling like chilling water was thrown on me, waking me up from my drugged state of passion. Immediately looking around for camera remembering they were all outside, I looked back up to Hef to find him watching me.

“You still care. After everything that just happened, you still care about who sees us?”He asked pleading for me to deny it and prove him wrong. Not having a choice but to avoid his gaze again. I heard him sigh,“Well I guess it’ll take some time to work on that then huh.”

I glanced up with a small smile before pecking him once more on the lips then walking to the table where Brooke and the crew were seated. Squeezing myself between the two couples I earned a few remarks of rudeness, all in play though, so nothing was taken seriously. We got into playing around more with each other cracking jokes and ordering drinks until DJ Baby Drew called everyone to the dance floor to start the show off officially.

“Okay yall! You know what the deal is! We here to celebrate my man, my dawg, the big homie CHRIS BROWN!!!!!!” Everyone in the crowd, including me, went crazy screaming and clapping for Chris. “Yall ready for some music?” As we cheered him on a crazy dubstep beat played over the speakers as the lights flashed all over the crowd.

This was gonna be one hell of a performance! His voice played over the music as the Rej3ctz came on stage with the other dancers and started going HAM. The first 10 seconds were dedicated to their talents. We all started dancing as he was pulled out from inside their hype circle. Going harder he and the guys created a mini-mosh as they were dancing, Big Sean and Wiz came out throwing money rapping the chorus when dancers came infront of them and started grinding. Chris being the joker he was looked shocked but grinning with a thumbs up and kept dancing with his boys.

((Til I DIe-Chris Brown ft. Big Sean & Wiz Khalifa))

The guys were dancing with everyone and even switching partners when the songs changed. Marv came up behind me as Christie and I were dancing together, rather Christie giving me a friendly dance. “I want in on this sandwich!” we laughed as he maneuvered his way between the both of us. Brooke was off to the side with Waldi laughing, as Marv enjoyed his dance, taking pictures us having a good time.

The event was a major hit all throughout the night. CBE was acting up! He personally signed CDs for his fans and being a good celebrity until it hit around 2 when Chris let K-Mac have a wack at the crowd,performing the song they made together.

((Strip-Chris Brown ft. K-Mac))

That’s when, supposedly panty dropping time started. The groupies came out of nowhere and it seemed as if all the guys has lost all sense in where they were. It was getting to a point where I thought we were in a club in New York and not an exclusive release party.

Well instead of trying to beat them, we joined them. Dancing around the club a little more R-rated then at the 10 pm start of the party. It was too funny to see my girls start making their guys sweat and walk back with Brooke and Ristie infront of them. Holding in my snickers from later, we sat at the bar ordering drinks when the DJ called for all the ladies to come to the front of the stage. Small melodies from a familiar song started playing, we started slow dancing to the music by ourselves. Earning a few wolf whistles and compliments from DJ Drew. “You know what, I’m good with all but Imma need some help explaining how good you ladies look tonight.”

As soon as the beat dropped, I froze. Trey came out on stage shirtless and began singing the first verse of the song. I clapped my hands in shock but also in astonishment as he made the song into more than we planned when we were in the studio months ago. His voice made the song sooo much better. He came out with a chair trailing behind him and took a seat. He lounged back in the chair as Chris came out the same way. He and Trey planted their hands in the chairs behind them as they started rolling towards us into a melting choreography.

((Favor-Chris Brown ft. Teyan Taylor & Lonnie Bereal))

Paris soon rolled out going infront of both of them, sashaying her way with a tight black dress with chains swinging down her back. Chris and Trey stood up and continued to sing the song until Paris spotted me in the crowd.

“Hold up yall, hold up! My brother Chris here is dying to pay off a favor he did for one of my girls. She helped him work on this song and has been an amazing friend to up both. Y’all want him to return the favor?” she asked into the mic. I looked up at her and started backing away slowly. I have a bad enough problem to solve with Hef and Cris being here at the same time. But then me trying to stay faithful when he’s here?

Spacing out I never even noticed myself being pushed forward by Brooke and a few other girls. Making it to the front of the stage, Paris greeted me smirking and winked at me. I took two seconds to look at my best friend before she led me to the chair the Chris had brought out. Trey had taken her mic and set it on the floor, Chris just started circling me as DJ started spinning another record.

((You Can Put A Sexy Little Single Here-I'll Put Mine Up Next Update;] ))

Another beat played and I quickly cover my face with my hands to shield the lights when I felt warm behind me pulling my hands away. Pulling my arms up and putting them behind my head to trail down his chest to touch his...Oh Jesus, please let me stay faithful!!!