Six:Doing It Like A Dude, But Sexier...

Being in the circle, I wasn’t gonna give up. Do It Like A Dude by Jessie J came on and I became possessed. Walking around the circle looking at everyone of them and winking at Chocolate Wonder. Thinking he can insult me without even seeing me go H.A.M, yet? Nah, that’s not gonna work. Stomping my feet as the bass hit loud through the speakers.

As she said Do It Like A Dude, I started krumping..HARD. Showing off my crazy moves. Grabbing my crotch and rolling my stomach like they would had they been dancing. Gliding across to the other side of the circle to where Cutie Braids was, I got into his face. Practically stomach to stomach with him I rolled, sneaking his snapback off his head as his stared at me. Showing no emotion, criticizing me with his eyes.

I decided to switch my focuses, I stalked up to my chick Riss knowing she’d perform with me. I showed her to move once in small motions as the music quieted down. Getting louder again, she and I moved as one towards the last guy-Cutie Dimples. I watched him gulp with his jaws tightening as we got closer.

We pretended to be guys rolling rough, then suddenly switching making the movements noticeably uhm, HOTT towards the rest of the guys in the circle. Seeing there was a gap open, I broke out between Dimples and Braids as finished the routine as she sang last 2 lines of the ending. I was through.I couldn’t give anymore I put all the aggressiveness that I could find and poured in into the dance.

Finishing I heard the music fade off and went to hug Criss when Chris yelled,

“Now What!?!?! You tried to play my girl skep saying she couldnt crank. Get outta here Waldi.”

I laughed running to scoop up Criss thanking her for hoping in with me. Chocolate Wonder just shrugged nodding his head in agreement that he was wrong. Chris continued,

‘Since killa here made us late, she don’t know anybody. So tell her so she don’t give you any weird nicknames.” I just laughed, this kid new me too well.

“Iight, since I was just out there before anybody got to know me! I’m-”

“Crenshaw Reid, 5’6, born in Cali, you were previously a Monster but moved here for school and became a R.I.S.E Razor. You’re currently living with Pari.”

I looked wide eyed to Cutie Ears, who looked back at me grinning. “Don’t worry, he does that to everybody. He has this theory about dancers and spies and all that junk. He’s a huuuuge techie, so any questions about Best Buy? Ask my boy Marv,” Waldi filled me in.He,Riss, Marv and Chris turned on some music and stared fooling around across the room.

I found Cutie Braids walking over to me, arm crossed over his chest.Jeez he has tatts and braids?!?! Hello Honey Bunches :) “Well,well,well. He’s late but brings a chick who hasn’t spent ten minutes here and is already on my bad side.” My smile dropped, ready to defend myself, he turns towards me and smirks pointing at his head.

“Ohh! I forgot I took this from you, sorry” I offered taking his hat off.

“Its all good Mami, looks cute on you.” I turned to the rest of the group trying to hide me smile and blush. Awh, man why did God choose to make me lightskinded? I twisted his black snapback to the back to keep my curls back. Chris fanned me and Hefa over, “You done seducing my baby mama, Hefa?” he smirked at me. I just rolled my eyes jogging over to where they were.

Waldi was outlining one of the dances they worked on last week for me. I watched a couple of times trying to get a tutting movement down.Not being able to connect one of them, I huffed in annoyance at my illegitimate arms. I plopped down on the wood floor and pouted.  

I looked over to see Christie and Hefa whispering to each other, she looked at me for a minute then went back to Hefa her lips moving faster. He glanced over his shoulder for a minute then glanced at Chris with a arched eyebrow. He smirked and nodded motioning to me. Seconds later, I was pulled up by Waldi. “Never leave a man behind! NOW MAKE ME A SANDWICH!!!” he yelled loudly. I was soon smashed between a hard stomach and cherries. I laughed seeing the back of Christie’s head and feeling someone else behind me. I reached around to feel who it was, touching what I guess are his sides I get  a response.

“Ay, Calmte Mami” he whispered in my ear, I got a small chill feeling his pack. And boy does he have a pack. Riss butted in “keep off my baby daddy Cren fo’ we fight” she said pulling my hands around her stomach keeping them away from Hefa. All three of us shook in laughter, as Marv  started.

“Crenshaw Reid, you’ve been Heftie (Hefa & Christie)-wiched because you cannot connect the tuts and punked out. We hereby sentence you to the maximum of 50 tuts. Starting now!!!”

She told me to put out arms side my side almost overlapping, so we could move as one. Hefa said he’d lead and started moving. I caught on after about 10 tries. After seeing that I CAN tut, Riss got out of line to watch us from the front.

“Ready?” Hefa asked from behind, taking a deep breath moving closer. I could feel his stomach muscles coiling against my lower back as he prepared for the whole set.

I nodded yes, basically exhaling his breath.

“5,6,7,8!” she yelled

I kept my focus remembering and following his movements behind me. Matching his arms as they wrapped around mine to unwrap and flow to our sides, cranking and hitting each move as the 808 thumped. Doing a fist pump as I finished the tut and holding it. I laughed and turned to hug Hefa and thanked him for putting up with me. He nodded and flipped his hat off mine on to his. By this time, Chris and the guys were chilling on the couch playing Call Of Duty.

“Yeah bae! I saw you gettin it in!” Waldi smiled at me congratulating me for getting the movements down.

“Thanks,Wal!” I went over to hug everybody and thank them for a good time. Looking out the glass door, I saw the night lights hovering over the street as cab lights flashed rushing by.

“Well, I think it’s time to go home?” Chris asked yawning. I nodded pulling on my hat and jacket. He checked his phone before giving the guys dap and hugging Ristie,

“You wanna just crash at my place, Pari aint gonna be home till prolly 6 tomorrow. She and Trey went to Brooklyn for her party. I swear she hold her guest captive!!” I laughed agreeing.

He pulled into my apartment lot saying he’ll wait down there. I went up and made a over night bag with a few outfits not knowing what I was gonna be doing tomorrow. Going back down and heading to Chris’ house. Worn out from workout he put me through, I fell alseep on the ride there. Not even noticing that I was in a bed until I felt a weight shift next to me.