Eleven:Almost A Good Good Night

“We ain’t gotta stay...” He said looking at me still, keeping my lips millimeters away from his.

“Yeah, we do...” I said breathily, putting my forehead against his and closing my eyes. I let my arms relax over his shoulders as we rocked to the beat. Sadly it wasn’t on I recognized too well. I have to look it up. His hazel eyes shot directly into mine when I got enough courage to look at him again.Damn how wrong I was about doing that one. The same burning, intense, rocketing wanting hadn’t moved from the pit of my stomach.

“But you don’ want to...do you?” Mumbling the words directly against my lips, he continued to fuel the flames, raging even hotter in my. “Do you...?” his hand heated a spot on my waist. I felt us moving backwards, soon I had hit a smooth cold wall. He connected with me, keeping me trapped between the wall and his body. I slipped his hand to the back of my knee and lifted it to wrap around his waist. Squeezing even closer to me, I gave in. Our lips moved together-too perfectly. For me this resulted in a feverish and frantic search for Crenshaw Reid.

Im In Nightclub.

With Bow

On A Wall

Basically Fornicating With Him In A All-Building Orgy.

and I didn’t care 2 seconds ago. It didn’t bother me - AT ALL! Realizing what I was doing I put my hand over his, moving to get him to release his grip on my leg. He let go and releasing my lips..and tongue. Taking deep breaths as we were chest-to-chest, he was mirroring me was we stood catching our breath.

“Ready to leave?” he asked me

Knowing that I couldn’t leave with him, I nodded my head and went ahead of him. Rushing ahead to get deep into the crowd. I went into the VIP section and went for my jacket, only to have it snatched from me. His eyes were looking at me in humor,

“Calm down, it’s not gonna take that long to get back. You don’t need to sprint unless you really can’t wait. In that case, we can just get the room in the back...” his arm coiled around my back as he, went in applying licks and nips to my already forming hickied neck.

I added some pressure to his chest to move backwards. Then saying his name, coming out breathier than I aimed for. Making him begin to move us towards the stairs, letting me go to walk myself. Leaving his hand in mine we left the club. I had to get him to take me home.  

“Bow! Stop and listen to me!” I reached my point, if I didn’t say something I would never make it back to my apartment. He stopped holding an expression between shock, confusion and lust. He his so damn confusing!!!

“I can’t.” I steadied my self on the roof of the car as he walked over to my side, to keep our conversation between us.

“Your door? It’s cool, I got it.” he said misunderstanding my words. Shaking my head I continued to clarify my meaning.

“I mean, I can’t go home with you. I’m sorry, but that was a mistake in there.” I watched his face drop.I practically told him I never wanted to kiss him or do any of that, but I did. I just didn’t want for it to end like this. I don’t want to be remembered as ‘Chris and Paris’ friend that was a one-night groupie’. That’s not who I am, that’s most definitely not how I’m going to be remembered.

He tensed up and opened his mouth to, what looked like lash out at me, when his phone rang.

Answering it, he turned side ways and began to speak. I had to crane my neck a little to hear but I did get a few pieces here and there.

“Yeah?” he asked the person who called him.

“Ay, where you been?” he said smoothly

“Oh, Fa’ real? When you land?”

“Oh, that’s wassup. So when was I gonna know this?” he laughed and nodded his head smiling.

“Now? Yeah, yeah I gotchu. What? Okay, a hour. Iight, cool.” hanging up his phone a smirk grew as he began turning back to me.Shoving his phone in his pocket he sat on the hood and started.

“I gotta, make a trip. You want me to drop you off at home?”

Just listening to that conversation,I knew why he was leaving. I wanted to slap the hell outta him, but he wasn’t mine to out claim on. It wasn’t even a real date, fuck it.

“Nah, I’m good.” I said stepping back holding my clutch with both of my hands. “Go ‘head, I’m good.” I turned around and began to back into the heated building. The sight of his Bentley vrooming out of view was the last of him that I wished to see of him.

My clutch began to vibrate, pulling out my phone I looked at the alert.

Where u @?- Brezzy

He obviously didn’t see me leave. No way I’m going back in there, after they just saw me leave with Bow. Embarrassing.

fa real? wy u leavin’?-Breezy

not feelin’ good. too many drinks- calilove. I lied so glad he didn’t put me on facetime right then.

iight, ill check up on u 2morrow. peace- Breezy

nite-calilove

Using the common means of transportation in New York, I headed home for the second time today. So much for a redo, I don’t think I’ll go for a third times the charm this time.

Walking into my apartment it was pretty cold, walking over to the thermostat I pulled off my heels and combed my finger through my hair. I made myself a bowl of ice cream and walked up stairs to watch the reruns of my favorite show, ‘Single Ladies’.

Damn, I almost feel like Val. I love that feeling that there’s something more, but it feels real messed up when I’m proven wrong. Maybe I should stick with people my own speed. I’m not famous, I’m not even the one with all the connections. I don’t know why I even tried with him, he’s a rapper. Just like all the others, looking for a piece of ass.

Stripping off my clothes and going into my closet to pull out a old highschool tshirt and sweat shorts. I heard my phone buzz, Paris’ name flashed on my phone. I’ll talk to her later, it’s not like she doesn’t live here. She’ll get the hint. Climbing into my snuggle scented comforter, I put the finished bowl of cookies and cream on my night stand and went somewhere else in my mind to try and forget tonight’s ridiculous events.