Chapter 21 - The one who will kill us all

Mulai dari awal

The black dual blades gleam with an aura of might. As they shimmer they distort the space around them. Darkwave says outright "So what if you have good blades, woe to the swordsman who is weak himself but carries a blade worth far more than him as he will be killed when he meets true power". A high voice, full of a mocking tone and contempt comes out of the youths mouth "I failed to kill the disciple you are so fond of as she used quite a few costly dao seals..Now she will have no chance to after I slay you both here and now". The demon unsheathes his Luna blades and as the ebony blades are released into the sky they howl eagerly, soaking up the light and atmosphere with relish. Darkwave throws out a sword attack, it carries the illusions of heavy black waves which crush all obstacles!. Almost imperceptible blades of wind circles through the katanas as the demon calmly says "break". The waves instantly shatter and the demon advances. Darkwave screams "DIE!!!" as he unleashes his full aura, purple energy soars to the skies as the the demon unleashes his own aura to 60% which pales in comparison to a heavy degree. Darkwave raises his sword in a one handed stance pouring all his energy into this last attack. His actions are mirrored as 2 ebony blades are also raised with a large amount of power going into them. Water and wind collide. The result is the atmosphere being ripped into shreds, even the air is distorted and both opponents are lost in the kicked up dust. After a few minutes the dust settles revealing (Drumroll *^*) Our demon has heavy wounds and has blood tricking down both his arms. Whereas his opponent is lightly wounded with blood tricking down his right arm. Darkwave roars "Hmph you were able to survive one of my top techniques. Well take a few few more of them!!". Darkwave rapidly slashes from multiple directions summoning mighty waves which carry the power of the world with them. 'Hmph' [Senko] Multiple heavy black waves rush down attempting to drown everything in its path while a solitary arrowhead of crimson sword light penetrates these waves moving unhindered to its target with inconceivable speed. The waves disperse as the black robed man kneels down helpess, blood gushes from his chest and flows down all of his limbs.

The darkness around me disperses and I regain control of my body. I walk towards them saying "If you dont want to die then hand over all your items". Obediently they take some minutes to arrange their items then throw me two storage rings. I turn around seeing a large forest then run towards it.

A minute later a figure encounters Darkwave and his disciple. She wears a green dress with the fine embroidery of flowers and goes by the name Emilia. Emilia asks them where the person that just fought them went, they point to the forest and her figure shimmers rapidly flies into the thick foliage after thanking them. 

   ***

I rapidly charge through the forest jumping on trees so I can see everything below. Immediately I sense a very sharp sense of pain which freezes my whole body. In my state of fear I black out for a second before I re attune to my surroundings. I shiver as I think of what could be chasing me as I jump down. From what I believe there's no point in running yet. I see a woman in a green dress appear in front of me, she materializes 2ft in front of me. She radiates such a sharp killing intent and a powerful aura that cold sweat drips down my forehead and loud bells ring in my head signifying extreme power. She says with a seriously unnerving smile "My name is Emilia and I have learned 3 eternal truths, I would like to battle you to improve my skill. They are those of wood, earth and water". Then she immediately adds "This request is also non negotiable". With her smiling eyes and face I immediately reject her offer in my mind before the words even came out of her mouth. Aradon once told me about those who learn eternal truths:

"In the nearest future when your power has risen. If you ever encounter someone who has learned an eternal truth your luck is shit. 1 eternal truth means they can easily meet you blow for blow and kill you if they get the edge. 2 means they can kill you with ease. 3 means..." He is silent for a few seconds before laughing darkly and adding "If its 3 then you better curse your ancestors for your rotten luck as you can imagine the disparity between you and them".