Lauren lifted her head from Camila's shoulder. "Unless?"

"You give up your office."

"I need my office."

"You have an office, at work."

"But that's at work. Haven't we been over this before?"

"Yes, but that was before we got a place to live that's just a few blocks away from the studio."

"I need my office."

"Okay. We will have to look at getting a new place when the time comes. Then we'll lose all the memories we have in this place..."

"Not even funny. Besides, this place isn't very kid friendly."

Camila paused as Lauren rested her head back down on her shoulder and she began running her fingers through her dark hair. "It's not?"

"Goodness no. I mean, there's the glass staircase for one thing. The terraces have low ledges a kid could climb over. I'm not too keen on the fact that our bedroom is on a separate floor from the nursery, but I figured we could put a day bed in there along with the crib so I could sleep in there those nights I can't get my fears to go away. There are far too many sharp corners and low windows. Not to mention that a standing toddler could reach the elevator button. You don't need the key to go down, just to come up."

"Okay, you're kind of freaking me out."

"Sorry. But it's just something to think about. When there's one baby, we can keep an eye out. But if we have, say a two-year-old running around while we're trying to change a dirty diaper on a screaming newborn..."

"We'd just be asking for it."

"Exactly," Lauren stated lightheartedly as she gently slapped her hand on Camila's stomach. "So my suggestion is not to worry about it until we have one in here." She said circling Camila's belly button with her index finger. "We'll get you pregnant and then find a new place before number two arrives."

~/~/~/~

"So, you hadn't told her yet?" Adrianne asked looking at the raven-haired in disbelief. Lauren growled and flipped her off. "Right. Sorry. Not the time to bring it up."

Lauren wretched over the toilet again and Adrianne shifted her hair in her hand.

The apprentice laughed lightly to herself as she looked up at the ceiling. "And here I thought Camila was just a much bigger person than even you gave her credit for."

"Adrianne?"

"What?"

"Go away."

"I'll be quiet. I'm sorry."

"No. Really. I'm not in the mood to throw up in front of an audience right now." Adrianne let out a quick breath and reached up into her own hair, removing the tie from her long locks. She quickly secured Lauren's hair and gave her a supportive pat on the shoulder before she left.

That was another reason she wasn't ready to start that family she once couldn't wait for. Adrianne was good at taking care of people, not all that great at being taken care of herself. She was similar yet the complete opposite of Lauren in that regard. Neither were great at being sick, but Lauren just didn't like the attention or feeling like she was being a burden. When Adrianne was sick, she was demanding and temperamental like a child herself. She didn't know if Kim could handle her.

"How's she doing?" Kim asked, propped in the office door as Adrianne strutted into the studio with confidence. Kim knew that walk. She was putting on a show of confidence for the clients.