Playing Pretend

Ruth's POV

          "Grnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn". Geez now I hate alarms even more ...

         I try to squint my eyes open after the rude awakening by my alarm .. If only it were human trust me I would have really given it a  really nice punch coupled with a little vodka in a red toast cup and actually toss it into the bin where it belongs .. Now can someone tell me if that was pun or sarcasm ... Way to go Ruth so much for trying to sound like Amy..

          "I chucked at my own thought ......

""Who ever said waking up early is best way to start your morning must really not come from planet earth because as far as I know literally 90% earth habitants are not morning people... Who doesn't want to just get that 5minutes sleep before getting off bed???

           "". Raise your hand let me see you " see no one ... Ok enough thinking about stupid alarms and early risers... Get your ass off bed and get ready for school.. Now I'm sounding like my mum .. Christ who talks to their selves this way and is still sane... Well shows as stereotypical I am that's if am really a stereotype ..

     I wonder what Sandra would be then.. And wait why did I just mention Sandra in my thoughts ... Awwwwwwww... Sandy baby my typical mystery heroine .. Yea really... Now my mind shut up.....

   *****************†**********†************

     After taking my shower and having breakfast... I'm now at the bus stop waiting for the next available bus going towards my school...   Peeeeeeeeeee,,, peeeee ,, peeeeee... Some drivers are really crazy I mean who horns that loud on a non traffic area..   I muttered to myself..

          I heard someone calling my name and I was looking around trying to see who it is... And I noticed the voice was from the direction of where the fancy car was busy horning repeatedly earlier .. The car pulled up very close to me and I really had to step back and stand in a way that I'll be able to easily run if its some sort of serial killer or kidnapper who knows might as well be cautious ..

     The window was wind down and I got a clear view of the occupants in the car..

         "HOLY MOLLY CANOLLY "...... Really .. I bet if was ice right now I would have melted on spot.. Melted and dried off immediately.. The sight that greeted me wasn't what I was expecting ..  

    Raymond!!!!!!!!!!! I shouted.. Oh my gosh its really you,its you .. I jumped on him immediately crying .. Well of course tears of joy ..

          Ok ok Ruthy tooty would you mind letting me breath properly now.. Thank you.. Raymond said.. Well I can see you are on your way to school I guess the house is empty of course no one is home so I'll just wait till you come back then I'll listen to all your rambling for now run to school and don't be late ..

       Wait.. No way Ray. School can wait my big brother is back and I am so going to celebrate school is officially closed for today ...

     Says who??? Raymond retorted

         Says me!!!!!!!! So stop sounding so witty ... And let us pop something ....  Really Lil sis.. Since when did you start sounding so cheerful and carefree .. Huh!!!

       Come on people change you know just like you.. You are all big and looking so high and mighty .. And finally you grew beards I thought you would never grow beards I was going to fast and pray... you know just in case ... My brother nudged me lightly and said hey stop being silly.. You are going to school and I'll drive you ok.. I know you are late already but not too late to miss your first lesson.. Now move it Smalley....