Weird.

Sandra's POV .......
           I hated myself for one particular reason which is me not been social it made everyone think I'm strange and mysterious to not have friends and to be one of the best students in school yet I'm still a loner .... I always loved mingling with people until that fateful day the only friends I had all died in a car accident and I was the only survivor ..........
        Leonard we don't have to all go for this adventure why don't we split and camp differently so that we can reach out to each day when something goes wrong. Sandra you are always scared I promise you nothing will happen OK just chill ..............
    Half thru our camping journey the car brakes failed and that was how evrything went wrong completely,our car somersaulted into the bush and caught fire I was privileged to jump out and had severe bruises but my friends all died and  burnt in the car and were lost and gone forever .....
  After that horrible incident my whole life crumbled and I became a different person entirely . I acted weird most times when I'm around people because they reminded me of my friends and when they noticed it at school ,then I was tagged weird and mysterious........ I was glad at first to be known as been weird and mysterious but it became too much and I wanted it all to change .... I wished I never lost my best 3 friends I guess I wouldn't have been known as been weird and mysterious..........