Chapter 11- Surprises

I'm so sorry guys for the, almost two month, wait. I promise that I will upload either every week or every two weeks. I hope you like this story because I have a lot in store for it. And I will also start leaving previews for the next chapter at the end of every one. Don't expect one for this chapter though because I'm still writing the next. Anyways here is the next chapter you have been waiting so long for!! :D.

_____________________________________________________________________

 I was staring longingly at none other than Viktor Krum. I haven't saw him since fourth year, although I only saw a glimpse of him before I apperated at Bill and Fluer's wedding, it was still a long time ago. What could possibly make him suddenly appear at Hogsmeade. I practically jumped in his arms when I saw him standing there. I've missed him so much even though we didn't have a relationship for long, but every moment was perfect. "Viktor, I'm so glad to see you, how have you been?" I squealed.

"I've been . . . somewhat. . . good," he said with a unrecognizable glint in his eyes that I couldn't understand. Ginny and Harry soon walked up- leaving Luna and Neville with Draco- and greeted Viktor. He isn't really acting the same, I can't really point it out though. I walked back over to the round table, my arms hooked with Viktor,  and sat down. I don't think Viktor is quite too fond of Draco by the deathly stare he was giving him for sitting beside me.

We all talked about how Quiddich and school was for Viktor, except for Draco of course, since we last saw him. Mostly everything he told us was good. He had won more than seven trophies from all the Quiddich tournaments he had won.

Draco was finally fed up with Viktor constantly shooting glares at him because he yelled, "What the hell are you staing at you big bloody idiot!"

"A filthy pathetic death eater is what I'm staring at!" This really set Draco off, they both shot straight out of their seat and pulled out their wands and when Draco was about to yell stupify, Madam Rosmerta appeared from upstairs and forced the two men to sit down using magic. Then she threatened to kick them out if they didn't behave. After that there was nothing more said about the topic.

It was time for everyone to go back to Hogwarts as we have spent at least 8 hours here. Mostly everybody climbed onto the thresals. They were very beautiful creatures but I hated being able to see them. It means that we have witnessed death. I knew almost everyone could see them because just about everyone has seen death because of the war.

Viktor pulled me by the arm away from everybody else. "Mione I love you." This took me by surprise. "I can't imagine spending my life without you. Do you think we can start where we left off?" He spoke with that sweet Bulgarian accent. I was awestruck. I really like Viktor but I could never be in a relationship with him, he travels too much during his Quiddich tournaments. I'm not even sure why he's here now. I never got around to asking him that. So I say the first thing that comes to mind.

"I just got out of a relationship with Ron, I really don't need another one now. I'm really sorry Viktor." Well It wasn't a lie I don't need or want another relationship right now. I turned away from him as quickly as possible because I saw tears forming in his eyes. That really hurt me seeing him like that. I climbed onto the carriage and sat beside Draco to find him sweating and clinching his pant leg. So I did the first thing that came to my mind and grabbed his hand.

Draco's P.O.V.

 I woke up with images running through my mind of what happened last night. I walked down the stairs and into my common room to find Granger sitting there reading that stupid book Hogwarts A History. I sighed and walked over to the couch she was sitting on and sat down.

"How in the hell did he escape!" I thought just before Granger pulled me back to reality saying, "Good morning Draco."

"Good morning Granger!"