Chapter 1-Announcement

Hi everybody this is my first story EVER and whoever reads this i am very grateful and lets me remind you that all of these characters belong to J.K Rowling an amazing author so hope you enjoy this Dramione love story

__________________________________________________________

Its been a year after the war at Hogwarts and all 6th years returned for another year, hoping its gonna be better than the previous on, but this year instead of war there will be even more interesting things coming like love interests between the two people that we never expected, guess who. Dramiones coming everybody, Find out what happens.

__________________________________________________________

Hermiones P.O.V

We arrived at Hogwarts, luggage in our hands proudly walking off of the Hogwarts express bus, nearing our home of seven years.

"Here we go, I cant believe its our last year. . . its gonna be hard to let this place go," I said with a trembling voice.

"Yeah I know how you feel," said Ron

Ron and I are currently dating but my feelings for him were fading away, slowly, things haven't been right between us we're constantly fighting all of the time. I love Ron, I do, but only as a brother.

"I just hope this year is better than the rest, I'm exhausted from dealing with that big oaf vol-," harry said before Ron interrupted him.

"Bloody Hell, don't say his name Harry, don't even think about him, he's dead that's all you need to think about, this is supposed to be a fun, peaceful year,  just relax don't worry about him!"

"Sorry, your right Ron, fun, and peaceful," Harry said worriedly.

***

We were all sitting in the great hall ready for professor McGonagall to make her speech.

And right when I thought about it she stepped up.

"I am very grateful for you all to be back at Hogwarts, where we all experienced some tragic,tragic times. We have had many horrible loses of some greatly loved witches and wizards, but we should not think of such things to sadden us we should be happy and since this is our last year I shouldn't be wasting your time talking so, you all know where to go after the Dinner so i suggest you eat and get a good nights rest remember classes start tomorrow."

Everybody groaned at the thought of going back to working, and studying, except me of course.

As everybody got up and walked out of the great hall Professor McGonagall made one more quick announcement about needing to see Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy.

"Ugh Malfoy," I thought as a very strange feeling went through my stomach as I saw him get up from the slytherin table.

When I got there Malfoy was already standing in front of McGonagall, it was insane how much he has changed over the summer, long face, high cheek bones, that same beautiful bleach blond hair, and those gorgeous grey eyes...... Wait a minute this is MALFOY I'm thinking about.

But I quickly got pulled out of my thoughts when malfoy interrupted me saying "What are you staring at Granger!?"

"Nothing." I lied and turned to professor McGonagall, embarrassed. 

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment when your finished reading, it really would mean the world to me if you did and thank you all who have read my story so far hope you enjoyed it.!