Chapter 10-Hogsmeade

Here's the new chapter guys. Hope you enjoy it. Tell me what you think. If you don't wanna vote then can you 'please comment I love to hear what you guys think.

_________________________________________________________

Draco had forgotten all about what had happened last night and went right back to avoiding me.Because we had once again bumped into each other in the bathroom,only this time he had all of his clothes on, when he rudely told me to get out.I don't know what this dudes deal was.One second he was nice and then all of a sudden he's back to the rude ignorant Malfoy I've known for years. Me on the other hand remembered every detail that happened. We had stayed up all night talking about Draco's childhood and his dad. We didn't really talk about me much.

It was Saturday morning and time to go to Hogsmeade in two hours. I guess there was nothing to do to pass the time but read my favorite book Hogwarts A History for the 10th time.

Draco had appeared from his bedroom slouching lazily towards the couch I was sitting on and plopped down.

"Good morning Draco," I said to him after he slumped down.

"Good morning Granger," he said to me in his sleepy state.

"Did you have a good sleep?" I asked him/

"Not really,"

"And don't expect us to best mates because of what happened last night," he stated with a flat and serious tone.

"No,no I wasn't."

"But thanks for listening though," Draco mumbled.

"What was that?" I asked him just wanting to hear that word escape his lips once more.

"I said. . . I said thank's."

"You're welcome." I looked at him remembering the events of last night. "Are you okay?"

"No I'm not, Granger." He clenched and un-clenched his fists tightly and walked hastily back to his room.

"Wait, Draco."

But he just ignored me and walked up the stairs to his room. I ran quickly after him grabbing his arm and attempting to turn him around.He didn't budge. After countless attempts of trying to turn him around I just gave up and turned to stand in front of him.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you."

"My father escaped from Askaban and he's probably plotting to come take me and torture me, or something." He said looking elsewhere except for my eyes.

"Why would he do that?"

"My father bloody hates me, do you not get that!" It wasn't a question it was a statement..

"Well I'm sure he's not doing that. The Aurors will take care of him anyways." 

"Look how about we go to Hogsmade together just to take your mind off of your father, Draco?" I asked him feeling guilty for bringing the subject back up.

He only nodded once to acknowledge me that he was listening. "Well carry on then, we have to get ready then don't we. We haven't got much time."

***

I watched as all of the couples walked ahead of Draco and I. Some I didn't even know. Harry, Ginny, Neville and Luna. They were so right for each other, but yet the most unexpected couple ever. I was secretly jealous of them all because I don't have any one to hold or cuddle with.

"So where too next Granger." Draco spoke to me breaking me from my recent thoughts.

"The Three Broomsticks," I said still kind of in a daze.

We had walked all around Hogsmade for hours restocking on supplies we need, and goodies. I had brought two more books a little while ago while Draco and his slytherin "pain in the ass" friends were talking. I only came here to hang out with him, to take his mind off of things.

We all settled into our chair in The Three Broomsticks. Ginny, Harry, Draco,and I. Conversation was picking up and drifting off. It was getting extremely awkward,but the only reason conversation drifted off was because Draco was sitting here. Harry and Ginny wern't particularly on good terms with him yet.The next thing that happened though was completely unexpected and made me drop my butterbeer flat on the floor. It wasn't until Ginny nudged me that I realised who it was standing at the entrance of The Three Broomsticks.

__________________________________________________________

So there was the new chapter hope you liked it. And who do you think it was standing in the entrance of the three broomsticks. Comment and tell me what you think. Next upload is when I get 130. That's 17 more votes away. So vote vote vote. 

Heyy lovely fans comment "Hippogriff" so I can put in dedications for the next chapter.