Chapter 4-Punches & Punishments

Hey there my wonderful readers here's another chapter to everybody that's reading, hope you enjoy, comment and vote please,and sorry if you think this is a ridiculous title i just couldn't think of one. Oh and remember I don't own any of these characters those are all J.K Rowlings, I just own what happens in this story, so pretty sure I didn't have to tell you that as you can already see these are harry potter characters, so I'll stop my nonsense and let you read.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you want Granger, are you stalking me now I mean I know I'm to sexy to resist but that doesn't mean you have to stalk me."

"Well this happens to be my common room too you know, and what, I cant sit down and enjoy the comfort of my own common room?"

"I don't care what you do Granger just do it while I'm not around."

"Excuse me who died and made you king!" I said sarcastically, this seemed to make him extremely mad.

 "I may not be a king Granger but i am certainly over you." Your nothing but a filthy mudblood, always have been a filthy mudblood, and always will be a filthy mudblood, you don't even belong in this school."

As much as I tried not to cry by his crucial words tears managed to slip out anyway betraying me.This seemed to amuse him. "Aw whats wrong Granger did I hurt your little feelings," He said. I ignored him as I tried to pull out my wand so I could use Petrificus Totalus on him, but he immediately caught sight of my hand and grabbed both of my wrists, putting them together, making my wand fall on the ground.

"DON'T YOU EVER TRY AND STUN ME AGAIN," He spat at me slowly with venom in his voice, as he pushed me, with to much force, out of his way.

I picked up my wand and headed for my room, as I just laid on my bed trying to go to sleep, which I knew wasn't going to happen, so I just laid there crying taking in every word he said at one time starting to believe every word he had said.

"Your nothing but a filthy mudblood, always have been a filthy mudblood, and always will be a filthy mudblood, you don't even belong in this school." I sat there and thought about that for hours until I finally drifted off to sleep.

***

"HE SAID WHAT!" Ron said, furious.

"I am a filthy mudblood, and I don't belong in this school."

 "That does it, I'm going to teach that little ferret a lesson."

"Ron no-," but before i could finish he got up and stormed off down the corridor and into the charms classroom, where our first class of the day was,and also where malfoys class was.

I ran after Ron and in the classroom, and to my relief there wasn't anybody in there yet. . . but. . . Malfoy.

"What do you want you pathetic little-," Malfoy managed to get out before Ron punched him in the nose and a sickening sound echoed trough the room.

"OW, what the bloody hell has gotten into you weasel,"

"How dare you tell her she doesn't belong in this school, if anyone doesn't belong in this school its you, at least she isn't a Bloody Death Eater." Ron said.

And with that malfoy lunged at him and hit him in the jaw and both boys fell on the floor rolling around punching each other in the face, neither was winning, neither was losing.

"RON STOP." I said, and tried to pull Ron's arm to pull him of but harry pulled me back.

"Just leave them Hermione, Malfoy deserves every hit he gets." Harry said, staring down at them.

"AND JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING." Me and Harry spun around to see a very angry Mcgonagoll. Ron and Malfoy jumped up from the floor, ruffled and messy.

"He insulted Hermione professor, and Ron was just standing up for Hermione, its all Malfoys fault," Harry said.

"I beg your pardon im not the one who walked in here and started a fight," He said,with a nasally voice because he was holding his nose, due to the powerful punch Ron had gave him.

"It doesn't matter who started it, we do not allow violence in Hogwarts, you'll be lucky if you both don't get expelled, and as for you Mr. Malfoy you are Head Boy I expected more from you.

"I will decide your punishments later, until then Mr. Weasley, Mr. Malfoy come along with me to the hospital wing so you both can heal.

As Professor Mcgonagall, Ron,and Malfoy left the classroom I turned to take my seat in the very back with Harry, but to my surprise everyone was in their seats watching quietly at the incident that just happened.I turned a deep red, because all the attention was on me and Harry. I wasn't used to this much attention,nor did I like, but Harry was so he just went to sit down next to Neville Longbottom, and Luna Lovegood, and I followed right behind him, ignoring the constant stares.

This is going to be a very long year.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this is my chapter hope you all liked it, the romance will start soon, i promise, but i don't like when draco's nice immediately so its still a little bit more to go before the romance. Please comment, and vote and it will be greatly appreciated. Well ill upload soon but only if i get at last 3 votes. Well okay Bye.