Kades POV:

I can tell Lily was traumatized just by looking at her expression, she was hugging onto me so tightly and I can tell she felt safe with me. She's right , I will always keep her safe and always look after her she's like my little sister and the thought That she felt safe with me just made me get all tingly inside. I'm just glad she's okay.  She walked up to Jake and hugged him for finally not making a dick move. I know she felt like she needed to thank him because this was the first time she's ever seen this side of him, it was the first time we all seen this side of him.

Jakes POV:

It felt good to do something good, It felt good to have lily appreciate me for something and not hate me instead, it felt good to finally see someone you love, love you back. I know lily doesn't love me and she never will because of every single mistake I've made towards her but something did really change inside of me when she hugged me. I don't know what it was but I kind of liked that feeling and I wish it was always going to be like that.

Jake you're evil don't ever once think that lily would ever like a sick person like you...

Maybe if I start changing she will start to like me.

She will never forgive you for everything you have done to her so don't even think about you changing.

But it just felt so right hugging her.

It's way too late now she hates your guts and she will never like you so get over yourself. You're nothing important to her.

I shook my head at my stupid mind telling me all these things, I didn't know what I was feeling and I didn't know which step to take. I guess only one things for sure and it's that only time will tell.

Back at the team 10 house -

Lily's POV:

I was flopped on my bed, well Jakes bed, but yea I was laying down just thinking about stuff. I tend to do that a lot lately, I didn't have anyone to talk to. Christina probably hates my guts , Logan I know for a fact hates me and if I call him again I'll just sound desperate for him. There was always someone on my mind. Daniel .

Oh how I missed him, I missed his presence, I missed his cute cheeky little smile, his funny remarks that always made me laugh, his kind words that always made me actually feel good about my self. I miss my noodle head best friend, I miss coffee boy and bean and little zachary dean. Life felt good around them and now I just feel like a lost puppy. I miss my logy. A knock on the door made me jump out of my thoughts.

" Lil ? " Anthony said walking into the room. "Hmm ? " I said looking at him.

" we're all going to get lunch do you want to come ? " he asked and I just shook my head.

" I think I'll pass thank you " I said not bothering to make eye contact with him.

" what's been going on with you Lil ? You've been so distant from everyone and we are all worried for you " Anthony said.

Kade was the only one who knew that Jake had raped me. That really took a toll on my life, Anthony just proved how much that incident broke me.

" I'm fine " I lied.

" clearly you're not " he said not believing me.
" JAKE ! You guys go ahead I'm just gonna stay home I'm not that hungry ! " Anthony said screaming to the rest of the guys. Great just what I needed.