Lots of Love

Harry stepped up to the window and stared out at the fans. They were screaming for him. It was almost midnight. Sighing, he shut the curtains without waving good night. He turned to Greg, "Where's Niall?"

"He was gone when I woke up." Greg said while eating a pretzel. He smirked, "This is staled."

"It was Niall's....two weeks ago."

"Oh hell!" Greg smirked as he tossed it into the trash bin.

Harry took out his cell phone and text his Nialler. Yes. HIS. "Hey. Where are you, man? Worried bout you :( x"

However, Niall did not reply.

Now it was two am. Harry and Greg called up security, "Why did he go out without one of you?" Greg demanded, "What kind of management is this?"

"Calm down. I'm sure he's just out gettin smashed." Louis suggested. However, the rest of the boys didn't buy that. "I'm going out and looking for him. I can't sleep unless I know he's safe." Greg said as he grabbed his wallet and keys, "Seeya."

"I'll come with you!" Josh cried out.

"Me too!" Harry added.

"We all will!" Liam announced.

Greg drummed his fingers on the steering wheel as he drove down the wet roadway. Fived worried boys were in his Suburban. Josh was leaned up against the window, humming to himself. Liam was watching Zayn text. Louis was staring at Harry who was nearly in tears, "Something's happened. I can feel it."

Louis shook his head then spoke out, "Nando's! I bet he's there!"

Greg made a sharp turn and drove up the road, which led to Nando's restaurant. "Oh shit!" he gasped as he threw his vehicle into park. All the boys jumped out into the pouring rain, seeing Niall lying on his side, drenched in blood. "NIALL!" Greg screamed as he slid to him, "Niall! Niall, wake up!" he sobbed, shaking his little brother. "Oh hell! He's not breathing!" he screeched. He cradled Niall in his arms, against his chest, like he had when Niall was just brought home from the hospital....the beautiful blonde hair soaked in blood. His own blood. "Call an ambulance!" Greg shouted Liam was already on the line. The rest were sobbing. Harry fell to his knees and buried his face into his palms. "Shit." he whimpered.

Greg's world flashed before him. He gently lied Niall back on the pavement and stared into his pale face. Niall. Wasn't. Breathing. Greg wiped some blood from Niall's forehead and kissed his head, "I love you. Come on, Niall. Come back, babe."

Kissing

Yelling

Singing

Performing in 100 degrees weather

Sweating like crazy with four other guys jumping around with you

First crush

First kiss.

X Factor

Mum

Dad

Greg

Friends

Directioners

Food

Niall's life was flashing before him inside his head. However, he couldn't open his eyes. He couldn't speak. He just thought of everything and anything. It was like he was asleep and dreaming except he realized he was in pain and he realized that he was half dead. He slowly just relaxed. Relaxing would help. God is a nicer person than anyone else....so God would solve his problems, Niall thought.

~One Day Later~

"Coffee?" Paul offered the boys who were huddled together in the waiting area. They shook their heads. Sighing, Paul sat down, "Has anyone been on the internet today?"

"Don't wanna be." Zayn replied in a harsh tone. Josh had to agree with him. The haters of One Direction wanted Niall to die. How could someone be so cruel? Niall's parents--Bobby and Maurah--were back there with him now. Niall's mother was really sweet and his father was hilariously cool. They didn't deserve to go through this hell.

Finally, Greg came out. Everyone jumped to their feet, "How is he?" Liam was the first to ask. Harry clenched onto Louis' arm. Josh stood back, leaned up against the wall. He looked so calm on the outside but his insides were tearing up. Greg shrugged, "The doc says we gotta wait."

"How long?" Zayn smirked.

"Until something changes with his heart. Mum and Dad have to make a decision."

"What kind of decision?" Paul gently pressed. He thought of the boys as his sons. He was hurting so deeply. Greg looked at him then at the hopeful boys, "Whether or not to keep him on life support."

Harry's knees collapsed from beneath him. He fell onto the hospital floor, digging his nails into it, "You have got to be kidding!" he wailed.

Shaking his head, Greg began to cry, "I'm not. I wish I were. Niall and I always joked like that when we were younger....I needa drink." he sighed as he hurried out. Paul hurried after him.

The five boys in the waiting area all looked at each other--all except for Josh. Josh just stayed to himself, secretly checking Twitter. His mentions were ALL ABOUT NIALL. They were ALWAYS ALL ABOUT NIALL. It was like Josh was just on Twitter to be used to find out secrets about One Direction. He hated that feeling....but the feeling of Niall being unconcious was even worse.

He hated whoever did this to him.

When they finally let Niall have visitors, Josh pleaded with Harry to let him go first. "I think you've done enough damage." Harry snorted then stormed inside the room. Frowning, Josh looked down at his shoes, then up at the ceiling, "Damn." he sighed. He decided to just go it out in the waiting area. He found Maurah there, reading a magazine. "Hello, dear." she sniffled. She was smiling but she had been crying. "Hello. Good to see you again. Not under the circumstances though." Josh hugged her and kissed her cheek, "I'm real sorry about Niall. I feel like this is my fault."

"Why on earth, lad?" she exclaimed.

"Well, we've been having some issues lately. He's been trying to help me work them out and I've been pushing him away."

Nodding, Maurah smiled, "Niall was always like that. He loved helping people."

She used past tense. Why did she use past tense?

"He's a good guy and I really-really hope he's alright." Josh insisted. "Josh, Niall talks about you all the time! He adores you!"

"Wha--what?"

"You heard me. He writes me letters about you and emailed me the pictures of the two of you. I've seen the way he looks at you on stage."

"But he likes Harry."

"The press will make a big deal out of anything. Until I hear it from Niall himself, I won't believe he's gay."

"He's gay. He told Greg."

Maurah was staring at him. She slowly looked back down at her magazine, "Well." she choked out. "At least he has a lot of love here with One Direction."