Crazy

"I just seriously think I'm about to go bloody crazy!" Niall sighed. He was venting to Harry--someone he could always turn to. While Harry munched on Cheerios (surprisingly Niall wasn't) he listened to Niall's problems. "Why does Josh think that? Pretty crazy isn't it?"

Niall rolled his eyes and flopped back into the recliner. "Hey lads!" Liam said as he burst through the door. Niall sat up and looked at him, "Answer something for me."

"Yes, young man?"

"Do you think I treat Josh like he's 'just' a drummer?"

"Nialler, I think you treat him like food."

Harry smirked, "Food?" he repeated.

"Food." Liam smiled then walked out.

Scoffing, Niall turned to Harry, "Well, that was no help at all! Hey. Gimme some of those." Niall sat down next to Harry and sighed. Harry snapped a strap of Niall's overalls, "Why are you wearing those?"

"My trousers were all dirty."

Gazing at him, Harry slightly smiled, "You're a good kid, Niall."

Turning to his friend, Niall stopped chewing his mouthful of Cheerios, "Yeah?"

"Yeah." Harry ruffled his hair.

.....WAIT A SECOND.....WAS HARRY STYLES HITTING ON ME?

Turning red, Niall slowly stood up, "I think I have to....to....meet Josh somewhere....or another."

"Okay." Harry smiled again.

"Stop smiling!"

What.

"What?" Harry snorted.

"Nothing....bye!" Niall grabbed his cell then hurried out. Taking in a deep breath, he hurried to the elevator where he ran into a fan. "Hi." she smiled.

She was unsually calm....for a fan. A Directioner?

"I'm Niall Horan."

"....I know." she blinked then pressed 1. Niall watched the door close. He then looked at her, "Do you think I treat Josh like 'just' a drummer?"

"Well, he doesn't get as much publicity as you all."

"No....you're right. I need to fix that! But how?! Hmm...."

"I think a bromance would be steamy." she grinned.

"Already happened." he sighed then his eyes popped open, "Oh...."

The fan gasped loudly, "You and Josh?! Nosh?! Are you admitting Nosh is real?! Are you?!"

"No....No!"

"You just admitted it though! ADMIT IT AGAIN!" she pulled out her tape recorder? Niall grabbed her wrist, "You can't tell anyone. Please. I beg of you."

She jerked away from him, "Under one condition"

He raised his brow, "A bribe?"

"I want back stage passes to the next show."

"....You little...."

"I can tweet this. People know I live in these apartments."

Taking in a deep breath, Niall gave in, "How many passes?"

"Two please."

"Next show is this Saturday. I'll have them for you."

"Thank you!" she grinned.

"Are you sure you're not a Directionator?"