Narry Time

*I'm going to start having longer chapters :) Thank you for all the sweet comments and reads!*

Harry tried everything to cheer Niall up but Niall just sat on the sofa, watching Harry make a complete idiot of himself. Dancing around to Carly Rae Jepsen, Harry took off his shirt, and done a "Dirty Harry" dance. Finally, Niall let out his loud laugh, and reared back on the sofa, clapping his hands. "LLN! There we go!" Harry grinned then grabbed his shirt, "So you feel better?"

"A little bit." Niall smiled.

"I was thinking we could go get some groceries today. Huh? You like grocery shopping right?"

"I don't see how I could possibly eat while knowing Josh has quit the band."

"Nialler, let me tell you something."

"Erhm. Okay?" Niall blinked as Harry slid on the sofa next to him. He wrapped his arm around Niall's shoulders and stared into his eyes, "Why don't you forget about him?"

"How could I forget about Josh....Ha--Harry?" Niall murmured as he watched Harry's lips approach his.

"NIALLER!" the door swung open and a girl appeared.

"Dammit!" Harry hissed, jumping.

"Oh bloody hell." Niall smirked, seeing his bribed fan.

Her eyes were wide, "I thought Nosh was real?! What's going on here?"

"Looks like you owe her another set of backstage passes." Harry sighed. Niall gazed at him a moment. He understand. Harry understand about what would happen if the public found out about them....however he saw Josh's point of view to.

"How did you even get in here?" Harry asked the girl.

"I'm Christy and the door was unlocked of course."

"No, it wasn't. We aren't stupid."

"Fine. I might have stolen a key somehow."

NIall's eyes widened. She was POSESSED.

"I heard you were listening to Carly! So....here's my number....call me maybe?" she winked, handing Niall a number. Niall gazed into her eyes. He saw something behind all that perverted-creepy fan girl face. "How would you like to bring your friends to the concert to?"

She scoffed, "What friends? No one likes me."

"I wonder why." Harry muttered. Niall elbowed him in the side. Christy and Josh would be PERFECT together! Maybe Niall could set them up as friends? That way Josh wouldn't feel like a loser alone....Niall misinterpreted that inside his head. He wanted to smack himself.

"I can see what you want to do to meeeeee." Harry sang after Christy had left. Niall raised his brow, "Huh?"

"It's a song. We were just listening to it."

"Harry, about the kiss--"

"What kiss? We didn't kiss."

"Well, um...."

"You like Josh. I understand that."

"No, I....I...." Niall stuttered. He sank down into the sofa cushions and groaned. Harry scooted against him. Smirking, Niall scooted over. Harry scooted closer once again. Niall scooted again and fell over into the floor. Laughing, Harry flopped down on top of him. Laughing louder than Harry himself, Niall smacked his head, "That hurts!"

"So does rejection!" Harry played.

Snickering, Niall shook his head, "What about the band?"

"True, true, true."

"And Larry Stylinson?"

"Trueeeee."

"You're drunk."

"Yes, I am!"

The door then opened and JOSH stepped in. "Josh!" Niall gasped as he shoved Harry off of him, "Thank God you're here, buddy! I was so worried about you!"

Josh half smiled, "I was a jackass."

"Kinda yeah."

"I'm just messed up now. There's a lot going on in my head now and....by the way, what were you two doing?"

"Just playing."

"With each other?"

Harry's drunken laughter filled the apartment. Niall smiled and shook his head, "He was flirting. He's drunk though."

But was he drunk when he tried kissing Niall? No. He hadn't touched a beer until Niall had left with Christy to take her to Paul.

"Come on. Let's go into my room and talk." Niall took Josh by the elbow and led him in there. He shut the door. Harry was left on the floor. He was deeply frowning. He ran his fingers back through his curls and slightly began to cry. He really liked Niall....but Niall clearly liked Josh. He kissed Josh with no problem whatsoever. He denied Harry though. Back to Larry Stylinson....

Josh was smiling while Niall paced in front of him, explaining everything. "Well. That's deep." Josh chuckled. Niall grinned then flopped back into his desk chair, "I feel like a heavy weight has been lifted off my chest."

"Yeah? Mine too."

"So please tell me you'll still drum."

"I already told Paul....the same day I said I quit."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I was so stupid to even do that. Niall, answer something for me. Do you like me? And I'm not just saying as a friend either."

Blinking, Niall rubbed his temple, "Yeah." he whispered.

"That was weak."

"I'm weak."

"No, you're not." Josh stood up and looked out the window. Fans were gathered around the apartment building. He turned to Niall, "If you really care for me though....we won't hide this."