Chapter 13: Bangkok Run!

*edited

|Holly|

Patpong Thailand

October 2014

Lights flashed continuously on my face as we walked through the crowded streets of Patpong Thailand, one of the center of sex trades in the country. Women are scantily dressed as their male counterparts and I was tempted to jump on some of them.

Yes, Holly Greener is sexually frustrated.

After fúcking me hard in the bathroom sink in the airport, I stood there shocked to my core and throbbing with unknown irritation and anger.

He left me. He just fúcking left me when I was on the fúcking brink!

I mean, sure, I tormented him in the limo but to hold my òrgasm? That's just plain rude! I almost screamed in frustration upon not finishing off that made me almost want to burst out of the doors and hump him.

My God, what's happening to me?!

The rest of the plane ride went peacefully and almost eerily quiet. I fumed on the corner while the master sat on his throne looking out the window. Gustav shoots me questioning glares most of the time that I ignored because of anger for his master.

What's more irritating is the look in his face. I would have felt better if he looked smug or overconfident as usual but, on the contrary, he looked quite pissed. Lord Calvin Campbell is fúcking pissed why exactly?! I am the one left hanging by the thread of órgasm! I am the one who wasn't satisfied and he looked fúcking irritated!

My mood didn't get any better as the weather of Bangkok penetrated my skin to the point of burning it and the jet lag didn't help too much either. By now, I am so tired and irritated that I could strangle even my master if he makes one wrong move against me. Good thing that he didn't say or do anything and continued being in his pissed out state while Gustav sensed my mood and didn't say anything.

We arrived at the airport after 5 hours of flight from Winchester and traveled one more hour to Patpong, the car fighting place with other vehicles.

We arrived at Patpong district at seven in the evening and all of us are hungry. Peeking at my master often, I could see his fangs poking out of his lips but fought control over it.

A body brushed against me and I flinched away turning around quickly to see a Thai man, around his late twenties and began talking animatedly at me in their language.

"I-I'm sorry! I don't speak Thai," I said waving my head vigorously and turned to Gustav to see that both of them stopped walking and glared at me. I bowed at the man and muttered a quiet apology before dashing towards Gustav's left.

We continued walking with Lord Calvin beside us. Due to some orders from him, I just smiled and pretended that I'm interested with the things in sale in a few stalls. A few times, Gustav has to slip his arms around my waist for two reasons: one, to prevent me from escaping and two, to put on a show that I am his girlfriend in vacation with their friend who happens to be the vampire lord of Winchester.

Sometimes, Lord Calvin would put up an act by laughing with what Gustav was saying just to perfect our tourist get up. But if you look closely, nothing is perfect in our tourist attire. Lord Calvin wore a casual shirt and jeans but these garments are obviously from Ralph Lauren and Gucci respectively while Gustav wore a tight black V-neck shirt showing off his muscles, his eyes are darting back and forth looking for any signs of danger. And then, there's me: plain, old Holly wearing a silk blouse and black skirt. Compared to these two vampires, I look more normal than they do. These men look like freaking models for crying out loud!