Epilogue

Bodies after bodies are carted off the Winchester palace. The rest of his companions are in charge of the body counts of vampire lords while he facilitated the small clean up. The vampire king had told him to do this freaking body count which is supposed to be easy.

Well, it didn't go as planned.

Harley Bracken stared at the grand ballroom where different kinds of shít is scattered: organs, flesh, bones... the list goes on. He rolled his eyes as he cursed the rampage of a pure blooded vampire lord. Thanks for making my life harder you little shíts, he thought and cursed again the vampire lords of Europe... well, ex-vampire lords of Europe since Genevieve took the Wellington lands and the an unknown vampire lord had taken over the Winchester lands.

Whatever. He turned around and left the subordinates in cleaning this spot. Harley Bracken was here mainly for the food and the money. Yep, he was a traveling man, never in one place for too long! Soon, he's scouring Asia for women and quick sex.

He stepped into the entrance to the Winchester lands and was to just enjoy the moment of clean air-- okay, if you count clean air with pungent smell of decay-- when a Jeep arrived.

What to these people need now? He grumbled to himself as he rolled his eyes and thought that he hated this work now. He trudged on the Jeep while sulking at too much work. Three men emerged from the vehicle, looking enthusiased.

"What's up?" he asked as the three men stopped in their tracks and grinned at him. "We found a woman close to death on a deserted road just a whole ago. We identified the car as a part of the Winchester household. She's a pretty thing. Would give us good money in the black market. I heard from the guys from last night that they left her for dead since the vampire lord isn't with her. We picked her up and, get this, she's alive!"

Out of curiousity, he raised his eyebrows at them and walked to the Jeep where they followed behind him. He peered in the backseat of the Jeep and his eyes widened as a shade of platinum blond met his eyes. There is only one girl who has this hair.

He scanned for her face and saw that it is indeed the Lycan with lord Calvin. He looked behind the snickering men and knew then that they didn't know that she's somehow... err, the lord of Winchester's lover?

He was to just leave her alone when he remembered their conversation in Thailand. Harley Bracken thought that this girl had been through a lot as well... she's much like his Rebecca, strong and resilient but always so kind...

"Hey guys," he said turning back to them. They stopped speaking and faced him. He glanced back at her and to the men.

A grin found its way to his face. "How much for the girl?"

They looked at each other and smiled mischievously at him. They named their prize and he immediately wrote a check for them. When the deal was sealed, they pranced away, joyful of the immediate money.

He sighed and turned back to the little blond sleeping in the Jeep. "Now you're sold to the rebellion, huh?" he said smiling as he slipped a blond hair behind her ear.

Harley Bracken stepped away from the Jeep, whistling as he made his way to the grand ballroom again.

Maybe things at the headquarters with her around would make things more interesting.