Chapter 4: First Bite

©Sold! To the Vampire Lord| Ariel Carrera

|HOLLY|

Alleyway, St. Louise

September 2014

"Please! Stop!"

My cries were heard by deaf ears as I struggled for my release. The man on the left grabbed me by the hair and flung me on the ground. Before I could shift, he grabbed my wrists and twisted them behind, a flare of pain shot from my affected limb which stopped me from shifting.

He chuckled as his friend grabbed the edge of my dress and pulled it up exposing my bottoms to the cold air. He palmed my àss before lifting his hand and dropped it to slap the right cheek. He went and repeated to the next one.

     "You know, it wouldn't be too hard if you cooperated," I heard one voice close to my ear and I just screamed in reply.

I whimpered at every spank, tears streaming freely again from my eyes. The man's hand gripped the neckline of my plain dress and yanked it hard, ripping it in the middle along the process. He greedily palmed my left brèasts and left the other dangling.

I heard the sound of zipper falling and lifted my head to meet the one in the middle kneeling before me, clutching an engorged member of his on his right hand.

He grabbed me by the face and slapped me hard until I could feel blood seep through the broken skin. He painfully grabbed me by the jaw and lifted my chin to face him.

"If you fúcking bite, I'm going to cut your tongue, understand?!"

I nodded and the same time, the man took my panties by the crotch and ripped it off me, fully exposing my core. The three of them laughed as fingers began prodding my entrance.

"Please! No, plea--"

My mouth was later full as he thrust his disgusting member on it when I tried to speak. He tasted salty and dirty so I began sobbing again as he gripped my head and thrust his member in my mouth.

I could feel his member reaching the back of my throat as my gag reflex activated. I lurched and dry heaved which earned me another slap across the face.

"Suck bitch. You'd feel wonderful later on as my friend puts his cóck inside that tight little pússy of yours."

I looked up at him and saw his sneering face. I wonder what I did to deserve this fate. I evaluated my life back and thought that maybe this is my punishment for hiding from daddy when he was looking for me and I didn't want to eat yet.

I felt fingers enter me and I groaned and thrashed earning me another set of spanking from my captors. The man in my mouth groaned and he praised my mouth being so small. The others snickered on that.

Just when I thought everything would end in that, someone spoke.

"I'm sorry to interrupt," a husky voice that sounded thick and heavily accented interrupted the men. "But I want that girl."

The three men stopped what they're doing and the offending thing fell out of my mouth in which I threw on a coughing fit. "What did you say?! Who do you think you are, you prick!?"

The three men stood up and glared at my Savior. For a second there, I thought that it was Richardson wanting me back but I was completely mistaken. Firstly, Richardson would never want me back. Secondly, this man is even more dangerous than him.