"This is not funny.. I can't freakin see!"

The light turns on again. Jungkook was standing in front of her crossing his arm with a smirk on his face then look around, "Wahhh... I thought surgeons are good at dark places.."

"You think so? Well that's not me.." rolling her eyes then stand up. "Eomma!" Her eyes widened looking at his eyes trying to remove his hand from grabbing her waist, "What are you doing?"

He didn't say anything but to focus on her eyes then pressed his lips against hers again. She tried to push him away but couldn't moved her hands. His hand carefully lay her down to the bed unbutton his shirt. Tzuyu took a deep breath after he release his lips from her.

She felt his kiss on her neck that it made her moan and grasped to his head. Someone knocked on the door. Jungkook looked at her then groaned, "What the hell.." walking to the door and put 'Do not disturb' outside and double lock it. Then went back to Tzuyu.

***

Tzuyu opened her eyes and cover it from the reflection of the sun. She looked at the time then to the side blinking her eyes. Tracing his beautiful appearance with her finger then sit up grabbing her clothes. He grabbed her hand and lay her down again wrapping his arms around her. She creased her forehead, "Im going to-"

"Later.." He locked her with his legs. There was a knock on the door again, "Coming!" she yelled moving his body as she grabbing her clothes and change then run to the door. There's no one. She looked around and creased her forehead, "The hell.." closing the door again and walk back to the kitchen. Jungkook already changed and brushing his teeth then look at her, "Why?"

She looked away and take a deep breath drinking the water then heat up the food on the microwave. Jungkook walked to the fridge and grabbed a water then lean on the counter, "Why are you quiet?"

"Cause there's nothing to talk about?"

"Really?"

"Reaaalllyyy.." She looked at him, "Why? Do you have something to say?"

He smirked, "Well.. You don't need to heat that food... We can just go somewhere to eat.." shrugging his shoulder. Tzuyu smirked, "And what? Be stuck again when it rains? no thanks.."

"Im not saying that... there's a sun.."

"And so?"

"It'll just take us too long to be back at Seoul.." He sniffed then look at the food, "See its not that fresh.."

She creased her forehead and many things running through her mind she couldn't speak a word. He grabbed her hand and threw the food to the trash, "If last night was bothering you Im sorry.."

Her head turned away from and gulped as moved her hand away, "Its not bothering me.." scratching the back of her neck then walked to the bathroom and brushed her teeth while combing her hair. Few minutes later she went back to the room and take a deep breath, "I didn't do that for free.."

He looked at her suddenly and smile, "The what?"

"What happened last night is not free.."

"What?" he smirked, "What are you talking about?" then think deeply and look at her, "You want me to pay you?" taking a deep breath, "Yah.. I wasn't--"

"I'm not asking you to pay me with a money.."

He creased his forehead, "What do you want then?"

"Everything in the house is under my control...." She raised her chin up. Jungkook was speechless then smirked again, "You didn't mean that right? I mean I can make a better payment than that.." pointing at her.

"No.. Not only that.."

"What?"

"You leave the house.."

He looked at her intensively then sniffed and stand up forgetting what she said, "We can just go now I think you're ready.."

"Why? You're not responding to my deal.." She glared at him, "I said I didn't do that for free... Im not asking you date me or whatever! Just leave the house.."

***
They were quiet at the car. Her head was resting on the window then look at her phone. He glanced at her, "Do you still want to eat?"

She shrugged pressing on her phone then look at him, "You think I wanna show up to people right now?"

He laughed, "Is not like they know what happened.."

"They know who you are... It'll just be a big mess in entertainment industry.." She rolled her eyes. His forehead creased then glanced at her stopping the car at stoplight, "You're not making sense.."

"Minji.." she sighed, "Just forget about what happened... Its not like you don't always do it.."

"Why?"

She glared at him then made a taking sound, "My image in internet is already a mess... If they found out about you living in my house or whatever happened.. Im gonna be their target again.. My Modeling career is already dropped.. Because they think im-"

He shut her mouth and start driving again, "Better than staying in entertainment.. You don't like being controlled.."

"Psshh... You don't know me.."

His head turned to her, "Then let me get to know you.."